Following Donna: Chapter 1

It's a cool autumn evening at Villa Donna, and Sam is cooking Donna's favorite meal; Chicken Fresco with Greek salad. The warm aroma of fresh tomatoes lingers out to the courtyard where Donna is planting wildflowers into pots around the hotel.
Donna's mouth waters just enough to make her stop what she is doing and go to the kitchen.
"I knew you would come in when you smelled this sauce," Sam said with a sly
Smile on his face. Donna knew that what Sam suggested wasn't the only reason of abandoning her flowers. Donna gave Sam a suggestive peck on the cheek as she headed for the bathroom to clean up. The hairs on the back of Sam's neck raised and he looked down at the meal thinking about what was to happen that night.
Sam poured Pino Noir into two wine glasses. He looked up as he set the plates on the table. Donna came into the dining room with her sweet fragrance on her wrists.
"What is all this for? You know I'm not the romantic type," Donna snorted as she giggled.
"But I am so I thought that it would be nice to have a relaxing night away from the whining tourists and the long To-do list."
The flickering candle set the romantic mood of the night. They ate and drank until they were nearly drunk, but still functionable.
"Shit! I forgot I was gonna call Tanya and Rosie to make plans for this weekend!" Donna got up with a mouthful of chicken.
"Donna, relax you have all the time in the world to do that," he sighed. Together, they washed the dishes and swayed to the daft music playing out the goats and ocean waves. They finished washing everything except for the two wine glasses. Donna poured some more into each glass, not realizing how full they got. They danced until they couldn't stop bumping into cupboards and cabinets. Sam blew out the candle, then said "There's another surprise in the bedroom," Donna giggled and dragged Sam to their master bedroom where more candles, music, and flowers awaited. Sam remembered that kiss from before dinner and pulled Donna close.
"Surprise," Sam whispered into Donna's ear. He knew that would drive her wild. Donna kissed Sam passionately as she pulled off his shirt.
In between breaths, Sam asked,
"Are you sure?" Donna quickly nodded knowing in her head that there was no time for questions. In response to that answer, Sam grabbed the clips of Donna's bra and skillfully undid it. Soon after they were both holding each other in bed passing pecks and whispering about their future.
"I'm still not sure where that came from," Donna giggled as she whispered to Sam. They were both exhausted from the long week of upkeep around the villa, and being in each others' arms was the perfect way to unwind.

I hope you liked it! I will try to post at least once per week, more if I'm bored.

Until next time:)