Following Donna: Chapter 2

Donna just got home from a girls' night out with Tanya and Rosie. The girls can't stop giggling as they ride the boat back from the mainland.
"Why do you think they give us so little in each shot? I mean normally, we could get a whole glass of we wanted to," Rosie asked as if it was a serious question.
"Back in the OLDEN days, hard alcohol was like watered down beer, so it didn't matter if you had a glass." Donna replied in a snooty tone of voice, making fun of their age.
"But really I think we've got enough already!" Donna giggled. As they near shore, Tanya sees Pepper waiting on the dock. The trio gets off the boat at starts walking to the villa.
"I think it's past your bed time," Tanya said in a wise-cracking way.
"I'll be waiting for you Tanya," Pepper snapped back. Tanya laughed and shrugged him away. When they arrived at Villa Donna, Sam and Bill were watching television in Donna and Sam's living room.
"The Beauty's are back!" Sam exclaimed.
"We came bearing gifts!" Rosie said pulling a bottle of liquor out of her huge duffle-purse.
"I could have bought that Rosie, I brought my card," Tanya said, not surprised that Rosie stole alcohol, it wasn't the first time.
"Oh well, we could get it either way, and free is better." Rosie laughed.
"Adventurous. That's why I love ya," Bill said before giving Rosie a peck on the cheek.
The couple said their goodbyes, and soon left. Tanya left alone as soon as her driver said he was at the mainland.
Donna slid her heels off and sat on Sam's lap, watching tv as they fell asleep in each others arms.

Following Donnaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें