The neighbor (CH 10)

A/N: I think we can finally say that Namkook united 🥰🥳 Now this story will continue on with the second part of their lives: living together, which will be not as easy as expected of course, hehe :))
Enjoy reading~ and leave a star, if you like this chapter. You can also share your recommendations and thoughts through comments :)

Namjoon left Jungkook's luggage on the floor next to the couch and watched how the boy sprinted around, now that he knew he would stay with his uncle.
Namjoon could not help but smile at him as the petite kid opened both of his arms and acted like an airplane. Hoseok was no different as soon as he joined Jungkook, opening his arms and jumping around, making Jungkook giggle even more.
Namjoon rolled his eyes at the way they had fun.
"Hey, both of you, stop! It's lunchtime, we should order some food." He announced and called it a day with ordering a large pizza, considering taking two, because Hoseok hoovered each slice like he was hungry for days each time, but he was poor since the morning of that day, so he only ordered one pizza. That's how it is, you even must think twice before ordering food and extras, if you are buried in debts... lots of debts.

Namjoon emptied a shelf in his cupboard for Jungkook and told him to put his clothes inside and that's how he occupied the little kid while food arrived.
He sat down with a sigh next to Hoseok, taking his attention.

"Hey, are you okay?" Hoseok wondered. Just a few hours ago Namjoon was in his room, broken and laying on the floor. Was he really... okay?
"I'm just..." He rubbed his forehead and hold his nose as his eyes were shut down, trying to collect himself.
"I don't know, Hoseok. I never took care of anyone else besides of myself. I have never had a younger sibling; I don't have kids; heck... I have never even had a pet once in my life and I am not sure how things will work out with Jungkook." Namjoon explained. He was thrilled and threatened to be very honest. All his life he lived as if he would stay young forever, he enjoyed every moment without a single weight of responsibility on his shoulders.

"Namjoon." Hoseok put his hand on Namjoon's arm, giving him an assuring and firm squeeze. "Don't worry. Enjoy this moment too. You have the cutest boy by your side, and you have no debts anymore. Taking care of a kid doesn't have to be so hard too."
"How would you know that?" He raised an eyebrow with doubt and Hoseok shifted on his seat, he had no clue for sure.
"I mean... just... buy him animal shaped nuggets, tell him a goodnight story, console him when he wants to cry and... and maybe..." Hoseok searched for words and Namjoon clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes.
"Seems like I will learn the hard way to take care of a kid." Namjoon pointed out and leaned back.

**

Namjoon was unprepared for his new lifelong guest. Beside of not knowing what a kid would eat, he barely had anything to eat to begin with.
So, when the clock hit 4 PM he got up and took Jungkook with himself to buy some groceries and maybe some sweets for Jungkook (and himself).

He parked his car in front of the largest grocery shop around his neighborhood.
"Let's go, young man. We have to get a lot of stuff." He whistled as he exited his car and watched how Jungkook did the same.
"Uncle, can I have some cheese sticks? And Ice Cream too?" Jungkook hold Namjoon's hand as he followed his steps and made Namjoon notice that he walked a tad bit faster for the boy. Jungkook barely could adjust him and had to trip over every five steps he made. Therefore, Namjoon adapted to the speed of his nephew's walk and took a shopping cart before he entered the shop.
"Sure, bud. I just need you to sit in here, I don't want to lose you in there." He picked him up and let him sit down in the special child seat partition of their large shopping cart.
He always heard announcements of children getting lost in there and parents being kindly asked to pick their kids up.
Without negotiation Jungkook agreed and smiled as he was faced Namjoon through their whole journey in the grocery shop.