Double Means No Trouble (CH 16)

9.20 AM

[So... I made him cocoa in the morning since he said that's the only beverage he likes, but he won't drink it now!] - Namjoon

9.22 AM

[First, he said it is too cold. I heated that up for him and now he refuses to drink it, because apparently it is too hot for him. But I swear I took a sip, it was lukewarm!] - Namjoon

[...] - Seokjin

[Hoe do I make the perfect lukewarm milk for him?] - Namjoon

[HOW* Sorry! Autocorrect!!] - Namjoon

[...] - Seokjin

[Don't just send dots, help me!] - Namjoon

[Namjoon... idk. I didn't give you my contacts just for you to invade my free time and message me about every single issue.] - Seokjin

[But now a whole glass of good cocoa will get wasted. Ffs.] - Namjoon

[WELL, THEN DRINK IT OR DO IT THE WAY YOUR NEPHEW LIKES IT! WHAT CAN I DO NOW? HOW DO I GET TO FIX THIS?] - Seokjin

[WELL MAYBE DON'T YELL AT ME, I AM A HELPLESS PERSON RN!] - Namjoon

[That's it. I am blocking you.] - Seokjin

9:35 AM

[I put it into the fridge and told Jungkook it will come to his favorite temperature because I used a magical spell on it 😉] - Namjoon

[Good.] - Seokjin

[Hah. I just wanted to check up if you really blocked me.] - Namjoon

[Don't push me fr] - Seokjin

**

Namjoon finally had some time to rest, while Jungkook enjoyed his drink and entertained himself with the new Lego pieces Namjoon had brought him. For the past few days, he knew he bombarded Seokjin with lots of questions, but they were mostly more important topics than the warmth of Jungkook's cocoa and Seokjin usually could come up with great ideas. His phone finally got a chance to rest on his desk and he took his calendar to hand.
Many events and appointments were missed and left unattended, after Jungkook walked into his life so unexpectedly. There was one appointment, which he didn't want to skip though, and it was going to happen in a few hours. It was the eye examination appointment he made months ago. He even begged to the assistant on the phone to get it as soon as possible. He wanted to make this vision test for his new contact lenses so badly and every optometrist near his house was busy around the clock for seven days the week. All he needed was someone who could dispense him the corrective lenses. He didn't want to cancel it.
One of the reasons he didn't want to bring Jungkook along was that every ten-minute-long trip lasted an hour with him – thanks to his great curiosity and fondness of flowers and bugs. The other reason was simply because... he just really desired to wander alone down the streets. It was a blessing he never fully appreciated when he had the chance to do. Walking alone without a nonstop radio, which has legs and without responsibility was truly a blessing.

The name that dropped into his mind was his number one savior, his last drop of water in desert, his best friend, Hoseok. First of all, Jungkook loved him. Suspiciously probably even more than Namjoon, because Hoseok matched up his crazy energy unlike Namjoon, who likes to lay on his back all day. Secondly, as like Jungkook Hoseok was overexcited to see the small dude too. He never came with empty hands to visit and always gave his full attention to the kid. Like cinnamon and apple, they had a perfect harmony.