Special Chapter

A/N: This is a special chapter! Since I am busy with exams and can't afford to write a long chapter right now, I thought I could at least make a special chapter.
⚠️⚠️ BE AWARE THAT THIS CHAPTER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE USUAL STORY FLOW! IT IS JUST A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE TO SEE HOW THINGS WOULD LOOK LIKE, IF JUNGKOOK AND NAMJOON WOULD BE IN THE OPPOSITE ROLES. JUST HAVE FUN READING IT AND PLEASE JUST SEE IT AS ANOTHER UNIVERSE, WHICH HAS NO CONNECTION TO THE ORIGINAL STORY!

How would a day look, if Jungkook would be the uncle?

Sleeping time

Jungkook scooped Namjoon from the bathtub, after hugging him with a big colorful towel. He pecked Namjoon's soft wet cheeks, since they were extra squishy after a warm shower.
"Time to go to bed now." He hummed into his ear as he carried him in his arms to the bed, where Namjoon's small Koya pajamas were waiting of him.
"What about Garfield?" Namjoon asked with a huff, disappointed that the movie passed their bedtime. Jungkook placed him on the floor, whirling the smaller towel around his head and rubbed his hair dry.
"I promise we will watch that movie one day. We can even invite Jiminie and Taehyungie over, alright?" Jungkook tried to prep him into that new plan, while forcing and pulling Namjoon's undershirt down his head.
"Okay, but I want to listen to two stories then." Namjoon didn't bite the plan B so easily without a negotiation of course, that little clever monster...
Bedtime stories were always a full event for both before sleeping. Jungkook was always amazed how Namjoon questioned single details, which may seem totally unimportant at first look, but actually changed the view of the listeners when they got attentive about them. Just because of that habit, Jungkook refused to tell him the same stories over and over again, instead he tried to find new and other impressive goodnight stories on the internet.

He tucked his nephew into bed and laid right next to him, after he was dressed in his pajamas and looked like a marshmallow to munch on. Namjoon had his own bed for sure, but Jungkook was not willing to let him go. It just felt right to sleep with cuddles and sweet small snoring sounds next to him. It was a satisfying tact to his ears. Especially with Namjoon, who woke up at least twice every night, you would want him as close as possible.

It always felt right with Namjoon beside him. He never regretted that he said "yes" to lawyer Yoongi when he asked him over the phone, if he wanted to take Namjoon. The small boy was so clever, so creative and so curious and as if those wonderful traits were not enough, he was so cute too. Namjoon was such a wonderful addition to his life, that he was always left amazed by him. He could not imagine a life without him now.

"Love you, uncle Jungkook." Namjoon mumbled with closed eyes as his hand was tapping Jungkook's shoulder up to his face, finding his cheek and placing it on top. It was a very cute habit he had. Every night he would place his little palm like a perfectly fitting puzzle piece on top of Jungkook's cheek and fall asleep. It was a sign of comfort to him and Jungkook was more than delighted to serve him that feeling.
"Love you too, Joonie."

Walking

"Paws control!" Jungkook announced as Namjoon and Bam strolled back inside their home. Bam was Jungkook's dog and they had a regular walk every day. Jungkook made sure that he always cleaned Bam's paws, before fully entering the house, because the dog loved to sniffle every corner and tree, even in the muddiest parts of the park.
He also made sure that Namjoon helped him in that process and got his leash down or held his paws. His only purpose was just to make their interaction moments more and make them knit up together even more.
Namjoon never had a connection to any kind of animal in his short life of three years. He never really touched a living creature, before he came to Jungkook's house. When he saw this monstrously big dog, he went pale from fear and horror and refused to sit, eat or even talk next to the dog.
Since then, Jungkook's main aim was making small moments of soft touches happen. Gentle pats, walking daily next to each other or helping each other in feeding times were only the beginning of this new friendship and soon Namjoon could not do anything without Bam's presence. Jungkook loved it, he loved them, he loved this friendship.

Cooking

"Very good. Now place the cheese on top of them." Jungkook mumbled carefully, while Namjoon garnished and filled up the small pizza breads on a chair next to him. Jungkook always cooked well and prepared food for breakfast and for lunch, but dinners were special because they were always cooked together by uncle and nephew.
"Uncle Jungkook, this pepper is bigger than the others." Namjoon grunted as he raised a green pepper slice into the air to show the evidence.
"Ooh...that doesn't matter, Joonie. We can still use it." Jungkook told him as he started to slice the olives and removed the seeds away.
"But... is it the mom pepper and the others are the babies?" Namjoon scrunched his eyebrows as he studied the single pepper piece and compared it to the other slices. Jungkook tried to hide his giggles, because Namjoon looked dead serious and was extremely focused on the green vegetables. 
"Maybe." He tried to support his theory, but it turned out to be his biggest rue. Namjoon's eyes got watery, and his mood sank in just split-seconds.
"Let's not eat her and her children." Even if Namjoon was a small genius, he was still a toddler, which made Jungkook's heart burst. "Yeah, yeah, let's not." He helped him to remove the green peppers from their pizza. Jungkook would eventually use them in their salad for later and Namjoon didn't necessarily have to know that they were eating the mom pepper and her children pepper.

Socializing

"You. Are. A. Gift. From. God!" Seokjin pinched Jungkook's cheeks as soon as he opened the door.
"Seokjin, please stop doing this each time you drop your kids." Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes as Taehyung and Jimin rushed inside his house and were eagerly searching their friend, Namjoon.

Seokjin was the best neighbor Jungkook could ever ask for. They went through thick and thin together. They both were just perceived by a sense that the other had a gracious nature and an attitude of goodwill. Some days Jungkook needed help and ran over to him, and some days Seokjin needed two helping hands and he always made sure to give his full support to that single father with twins.
It is inevitable of course that Taehyung and Jimin were his two angels now. He even had to make them sure that Namjoon and the twin brothers will be loved equally, before signing the papers for Namjoon's custody. He could sense their worries of being uncared for when Namjoon, "his number one" would appear. But he was more than glad when they got along. Instead of being rivals to win Jungkook's heart (which was beating for all of them anyways), they knew they all had a place in his big heart and got into this beautiful friendship.

"I'll be back in..." Seokjin raised his left arm and pushed back his sleeve to check up the time. "...two hours. I promise." He left the small backpacks on the floor and waved at his kids, before sprinting away to reach to his appointment on time.
"Don't worry, take your time!" Jungkook called after him, knowing that Seokjin would never worry about his children, if they were with Jungkook, also known as the safest place in their neighborhood.

He always had his way with the kids. So, today he hid three objects in different places and watched how the children were searching for them vigorously, laughing whenever Taehyung faked to find one of them and made the other two excited only to disappoint them again and showing his empty hands.

These kids were the joy of his life. He was not sure if in another universe Jungkook was so happy, but in that universe... he was living his life to the fullest.