6: "Stop tryna cling tah me!"

"No."

Came Takumi's refusal. He didn't even hesitate to say that word.

Across from him was Yaga. The both of them were in his office, sitting on their legs while Yaga leisurely took a sip of his tea. "I ain't goin' on a mission with that brat."

"It's only for a day—"

"And I don't wanna spend a day alone with 'im."

"— and it'll be like your mission with Shoko. You'll be dealing with a first grade curse; nothing special."

"If that's the case, just let the brat handle it on his own."

"The point is to keep him from causing property damage and from forgetting to put up a barrier."

"He ain't even a fucking child—"

"He certainly is."

Leaving Gojo Satoru all alone on this mission would be a big mistake. Even if Suguru tags along, the property damage might even double. Yaga had enough of being hounded on by the higher-ups about Satoru's and Suguru's misdeeds. He certainly could not accompany them all the time as a teacher.

Fortunately, Iizuka Takumi was here. He was the only one he could count on to reign in Satoru's mischief.

"... I'll recommend you to a good owl café—"

"OKAY!"

.

.

Gojo Satoru liked this senpai of his. In fact, he liked him the moment he saw Takumi walking up the stairs to Jujutsu High.

His messy blond hair made it look like he walked pass a tornado, eyes as red as a poppy under the light of dusk struck his heart with a single glance, and his tan skin that shimmered like bronze under the morning sunlight knocked all the air out of his lungs.

To him, Iizuka Takumi was breathtaking. But Satoru didn't know how to flirt with a guy. If it was a girl, all he needed to do was throw her a look filled with coquettishness and she would be wrapped around his finger. They were easy to seduce, even more so when he shoots her a smile.

However, would that even work on someone like Iizuka Takumi who grew up in the mountains? Satoru might be an idiot but he wasn't that idiotic. When he first saw Takumi, his Infinity halted, letting that pebble Takumi kicked to hit him on the forehead.

He was simply stunned into being stupid at the time.

I mean, Satoru snickered under his breath. Where else would you find someone like senpai? He was a contradicting mess. So innocent yet had a hint of murder. So bright yet had a tinge of darkness. So kind yet still had a hint of selfishness in him. Satoru had seen it.

When he talked about his old hag, the look of someone who wanted to bring one back alive flashed through his smiling face. Satoru had seen that look numerous times in his life so he had grown familiar with it.

It was a wonder how Takumi managed not to curse his old hag when he so desperately wanted her back.

And so, as Satoru stood under the streetlight at XX Street waiting for a certain blond to arrive, he looked forward to getting know Takumi more on this mission. He would make sure that it'll take longer to extend their time alone. If they finish too soon, Satoru wouldn't be able to talk to Takumi without anyone interrupting him.

Besides, he really wanted to know what made Suguru so embarrassed that he didn't even want to talk about it other than with Shoko.

"Gojo—" a shiver crawled down his spine the second that familiar voice reached his ears. "— did ya wait long? Yaga-san pulled me aside fer a talk." Satoru's disgustingly seductive eyes glanced at Takumi, gleaming with delight as the younger teen shamelessly clung onto Takumi's arm.