BACK TO THE SCRIPT

X's P.O.V

"W-what! So y-you're telling me MY FUCKING MOTHER IS DEAD!!??!? I literally saw her this morning and now she's gone?!". I speak in disbelief as the police officers tells me what they think happened.

"So now what?" I ask, my voice trembling with grief and anxiety. "Well we don't know yet, do you have any family you can stay with?" The officer ask.

Now let's take this back for a second. Two fuck-ups decide to get together and have kids. Raise them in an unstable home and wound them with a life time worth of trauma, suddenly one kills the other leaving their children behind. Whilst the other is set to rot in jail.

Does anybody know how messed up that is?

(Back to the script)

Before I made a fool of myself and start acting out, I suddenly remember my baby brother Aiden. He wasn't to far from me standing next to that police car so I calmly walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

I'm sure he's as confused and worried as I am but I decided to stay strong for him. We walked away from the "crime scene" and into Stokeley's car. The entire car ride was silent but only one song kept on playing in my head as we drove aimlessly.

I just wanted to forget what happened, so the words became louder and louder until my thoughts were drowned.

I can't lie, I honestly miss my mother and this feeling is so strange and new to me. Even though she wasn't the best but I know deep down she wanted to be but her demons overcame her, " I wonder what Aiden's thinking" I ask myself as I stare at him through the mirror.

He's eyes filled with tears and a depressed look sat on his face. He was staring out the window and ever so often he came to say something but never did. The kid literally has no friends because he never went to school or outside.

By now he's probably developed some sort of disorder, he can barely form a proper sentence without stuttering like crazy. "Fucking pathetic" I say as I remember our mother, I literally have no plan for aiden. The deal was for me and Stoke to leave and become rappers down in Florida, but no way in hell I saw this happening.

"Yo we here" Stokeley says as I raise my head only to realised we're in an empty parking lot. "What we doing here tho" I ask genuinely confused, "what you mean what we doing here? Nobody wants us remember? We got no where to go" he replies slightly annoyed.

Suddenly Aiden becomes fussy and starts crying. "Jah Jah I'm scared, where's mama? I wanna go home". He asks as I stare at home with tears in my eyes, "I- umm don't worry about all that okay? Not right now Aiden" I reply in a soft tone.

It was now 6:00 p.m and neither of us had eaten anything but luckily I had some snacks in my bag so I gave it to Aiden along with a water bottle. I figured he would need it more than me, not long after he starts drifting off to sleep.

Ten minutes go by and Aiden is fully knocked out, so I covered him with my only jacket as he slept peacefully in the back seat. "So now what?" Stokeley turns to me with a closed lip smile. "Ion know to be honest, let's just try to sleep and figure this out in the morning" I replied as I made myself comfortable in the front seat hoping to fall asleep, hungry and cold.

IM BACK BUT IM NOT REALLY BACK LOL. THIS CHAPTER WAS A MESS & I RUSHED IT, ITS 3am AND I HAVE NO IDEAS SO THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER. HELLA BORING BTW! HOPE U ENJOY! DarkBunnyRabbitz