Chapter 1

Hello, my name is Y/n and I'm a faithful servant for the Kamisato house. Well, my ancestors are all faithful servants for the Kamisato clan but I can say I'm a little bit different, why? Well, I guess you can say, I'm Kamisato Ayato's secret lover. Don't get him wrong, he didn't even want to hide our relationship but I insisted because it's a bit embarrassing for master and servant to be in love especially for my clan. Well, here is my story I guess.

"Y/n!" I heard a gentle voice coming from behind me. "My lady, what can I do for you?" I smiled at the one and only Kamisato Ayaka, Ayato's sister. "Well, Thoma has been searching for you everywhere, he said there's something he needed to talk about with you." ah yes, Thoma, my beloved colleague, when I first started working as a maid at the Kamisato estate, he was the one who welcomed me oh so nicely. "Oh, then I'll go search for him, thank you for informing me my lady" I bowed at her while walking away to search for Thoma.

While searching for Thoma, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me, I looked around and saw Ayato looking at me while waving, I waved at him back, of course, but then Thoma poked my shoulders and handed me a bouquet of flowers. "For you, Y/n," he said while blushing. I accepted the flowers and giggled "Thank you Thoma, but what for?" I asked.

But before he could reply, someone else faked a cough. It was Ayato. "M..my lord, what are you doing here?" Thoma asked. "What am I doing here? This is my estate, Thoma. Anyways, you both should go back to work instead of acting like lovers here." He said while glaring at Thoma, is he perhaps jealous? Thoma started to walk away after bowing at Ayato while Ayato gestured for me to go to his bedroom.

After arriving at his bedroom, he grabbed the flower Thoma gave me and threw it across the room. "What the hell! That was the flower Thoma gave me" I shouted at him. "Because it's the flower Thoma gave you is why I threw it across the room, darling," he said. "Ayato you're being a dick right now," I huffed. Ayato grabbed my face and turned my head to look at him and said, "It's not Ayato, my love. It's 'my lord' right now. And I'll show you what a dick I am." Fuck, I messed up.