Chapter 2

"And I'll show you what a dick I am." Fuck, I messed up.

Knock Knock

Ayato groans when he heard the knock. I thank whoever knocked on the door, "Who's there? You better have a good reason to disturb me." Ayato asked the person behind the door. 

"It's Hirano, my lord, you have a lot of work to do outside the mansion, I'm just reminding you that, sir," Hirano said to Ayato, without knowing that I'm in the same room as his master. 

"Fuck.." Ayato sighed, "My dear, we're going to continue this later on, okay? I have some work to do, take care of yourself," he said while kissing your forehead.

You nodded and sighed while hugging him, silently begging him to not go.

You let go of Ayato and pecked his lips, "come back soon, okay?" I said while frowning

"Of course," Ayato replied, he then tie his hair into a high ponytail and walked out of the room

I walked out of the room soon after and planned to help Thoma around the mansion 

I saw Thoma talking to Ayaka and decided to leave them alone but Ayaka saw me and called me over. 

I waved at Thoma awkwardly and turned to Ayaka, "Do you need help with anything, my lady?" I asked.

"Oh no, not really, I just want to talk to you in private" she smiled at me warmly. Does she know I'm dating her brother? If she does, I'm screwed.

Even though the Kamisato clan isn't strict with their mansion rules, it doesn't mean I want my relationship with Ayato to be public, especially when I know people at the estate will look at me badly.

I followed Ayaka to a private place and she turned to look at me

I was prepared to be scolded if she knew I'm dating her brother, "Y/n, I've seen all your hard works throughout the estate, so, will you do the honor to be my lady-in-waiting?" she said. 

Truthfully, I didn't expect her to say that but I was overjoyed to be promoted

"My lady, I'm honored to be your lady-in-waiting," I said while bowing at her

"Very well Y/n, you can start your duties tomorrow," she said while walking away

When Ayaka disappeared from my sight I squealed and quickly finds Thoma

I saw Thoma sweeping the estate's floor while grandma Furuta was observing him, I didn't want to disturb him in any way so I plan to come back later and went out of the estate to find one of my beloved friend

The one and oni, Arataki Itto.

While walking around the town I saw Itto fighting little kids which I'm guessing, for their snacks.

One of the kids started bawling their eyes out while Itto was grinning while snatching the snack from the kid's hand, I still wonder why he does this to little kids.

Itto saw me and walked over to me, leaving the kids alone.

"Y/n! How's it going?" Itto asked while smiling

"Before I say anything, you really should stop bullying those little kids by taking their snacks" I said, disappointedly.

"Cmon Y/n! I wasn't bullying them! They accepted my bet and we battled and the winner gets the snacks, thats all!" Itto huffed

"Isn't it time for you to finally get a job?" I asked him, Itto didn't have a job and all he does is wander around Inazuma and have onikabuto battles, fight with little kids to get their snacks, honestly, when is this man gonna get a proper job?

"Me? Job? Y/n, I like you but I'm never gonna get a real job. Never." Itto crossed his arms like a child which I found adorable.

"Should we walk around? I have great news to share with you" I smiled warmly at Itto, he nodded and we started walking