Jealousy

When does he get jealous? How much jealous will he get?

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Valt

Valt is a small bean. He's never jealous. The only thing that might annoy him is if you train longer with Honcho or the others than with him. But don't worry, he'll forgive you quickly.

1%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Shu

Don't get too close to Free and Lui. Shu will never like them, which is why he's not so happy to see you with them. He'd never give it up if you asked him if he's okay with it, after all, he loves you and wants to see you happy. He doesn't want to be the jealous boyfriend who forbids you to have any contact with your friends.

20%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Rantaro

Honcho doesn't like it when you share your candy with Valt and not with him. Also, he doesn't like you hanging out with Wakiya or Silas.

30%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Free

This is Free. He doesn't care who you hang out with. As long as you don't abuse his trust, it's perfectly fine.

0%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Lui

Don't you dare get anywhere near Shu. Lui hates Shu and he'll show that when you're alone with him. He doesn't stalk you but he'll always ask you where you've been and if you lie he'll find out so just don't try. Then he won't take his eyes off you for a whole week. Is it worth it? No it's not!

70%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Silas

There are some people he says you should avoid: Rantaro, Free, Lui, and Shu. Silas always has an eye on you, so don't risk anything.

50%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Aiger

Don't let him see you with Valt or Dante. Otherwise, Aiger is also a small bean.

5%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Ranjiro

Cap'n doesn't seem to have a problem when you're out with your friends. However, he hates it when Fubuki or even Aiger make you laugh. He often sees the two of them as competition, and not just when it comes to blades. Even if he trusts you that there's nothing more between you and the other two than friendship, that annoys him.

25%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Dante

Dante gets jealous when you spend a lot of time with Valt. Don't get it wrong, Dante looks up to Valt but he is also a rival to him. Dante is afraid that in order to please you he has to be as great as Valt is. Please don't make him believe that.

10%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Delta

Delta often gets jealous when he sees you with Dante. He will often pull you close and hug you from behind. He's just scared of losing you.

70%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Hikaru

Hikaru is one of the quiet types. As long as you're not too impressed with Hyuga or Aiger, everything is fine, which is difficult, since you've been a fan of Aiger Akabane for a long time and you're always happy when he brings a new move or wins a battle.

10%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Hyuga

Believe it or not, Hyuga is jealous of Hikaru because the elder of the Hizashi brothers can cook, which you think is not bad. You asked Hikaru to teach you to cook, which doesn't make it any better.

35%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Lain

If you want to go to party, you better do it without him. As soon as he sees someone flirting with you, things can get ugly quickly. You belong to him and if he has to hit others for you, so that they understand, he does it. In addition, he doesn't like it when you disappear into Shu's office for a long time when Shu's there too.

95%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Ukyo

Ukyo trusts you in just about anything, unless it comes down to spending time ALONE with Xander or Yugo. If I were you, I'd be careful if he didn't follow you but as long as you promise to be home at a certain time, there will be no further problems

60%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Ren Wu

Just spend little time with Xander and the two won't start fighting each other. If they do, don't interfere. Xander will sort it out....Hopefully

25%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Xander

Xander is pretty cool with everyone you hang out with the most. Every now and then there may be situations in which he is jealous of Ren Wu for teaching martial arts and therefore being close to you at times, but that will pass if you show Xander what you have learned.

20%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Gabe

You see Kyo, Katana and Shinki as your brothers, so there is no reason to be jealous of Gabe. And the fact that you and Lui don't always agree doesn't give him any reason to be jealous. Maybe he gets angry when it comes to the State championship, where Zack tries to flirt with you.

5%