Norman Tarver catches up

I need to be honest, I kinda like Norman, so I'm happy to present you his catch up 

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

First meeting

"(F/C) Eye!" You packed everything aside and ran to your bosses office. "How can I help you, sir?" Ashtam pointed to a young man next to him. He had green hair and golden eyes. "Take care of him" "Yes! Please follow me!" The new one followed you. "What's your code name?" "Gold Eye" "All right, Gold Eye. I'll walk you through the basics. You'll be keeping an eye on the sissies down in the training area. If you see anything out of the ordinary, let me know" "Understood" You led him to a booth, where he lived from now on and where he put on his uniform. You accompanied him to the training area and went back to your work yourself.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Becoming friends

You were Gold Eye's boss from then on, but once the breaks came you were more of a friend to him. "Gold Eye" You waved him over and together you entered a secluded area for employees to spend your lunch break there. He removed his mask and Gold Eye became Norman Tarver. You too revealed your true identity, (Y/N) Glass. He was one of the few who knew your true identity but it was okay, he couldn't maliciously use that information anyway as you were still above him and had a good relationship with Ashtam. It was good for you to have someone you trusted, and so was Norman. This secret doorway with the identities was not really easy for newcomers. Still, Norman was an exception as you were forbidden to reveal your true identities. But since you already knew what he looked like right from the start, it was only fair for you if he also saw you without an uniform and so it happened that you had revealed a little more about yourself. Despite that, you didn't talk about your old life anymore, but it didn't matter, you got along very well.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Feelings

Norman was quite impressed by your personality. He thought you had a very interesting personality. Once there was (F/C) Eye who had a strong authority and was respected by everyone. They were strict and strictly followed Ashtam's instructions. And then there was (Y/N) who had a different personality. He found it totally impressive how well you did both roles and didn't cross these two different people with each other.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Confession

He probably thought the whole thing was a bit too great, since Norman suddenly couldn't get you out of his head. He found you so abnormally good that sooner or later he became more interested in you than he should be. It was really very risky that he had such feelings for you but he couldn't stop them.

"Gold Eye!" You snapped him out of his thoughts pretty brutally. "I'm sorry, what?" The newbies in front of you laughed. "Shut up you brats! Go to your work, or do you want to be sorted out?!" They started running immediately. "And you're coming with me." Gold Eye didn't say anything, just followed you silently. You walked into a staff room. "What's going on? You've been so unfocused lately!" "Sorry..." "Would you like to talk about it?" "No private matters at work" You sighed and took off your mask. "Will you tell me now?" Gold Eye wasn't happy about that, but he removed his mask as well. "I need to clear a few things with myself...I know I shouldn't do this during work hours but that's where this problem is worst" "Do you want to take a break?" "No, I'll think about it a lot more..." "Do you want to talk about it? Maybe that will help?" "I don't know if that's such a good idea..." "I can understand that it's not easy, especially in a place like this, but it doesn't help if you get kicked out for your behavior. Isn't it better to talk to someone about it? I think I'm a better option than Ashtam" "Probably..." "What's on your mind?" Tarver sighed. "I have feelings for a certain person..." "You mean...you're in love?" He nodded. "Oh Norman, that's-" "Into you..." You trailed off. You didn't expect that. "I know...I'm not allowed to do this...You are my superior..." "And ignoring those feelings is impossible, isn't it?" He looked at you. "(Y/N)...?" "I know...I'm not much different...but it would be better if we didn't make more of it than friendship" "You have the same feelings for me as I have for you, don't you?" "Yes, but...if you get involved with me, you'll have a problem Ashtam" "Why? He won't find out anything about it" "He's my brother" Norman was confused. "He is Theodore Glass and therefore my older brother" "The boss is the owner of the Raging Bulls?!" "Shhh!" "Why didn't you say that before?" "Because I was scared that you would avoid me. My brother is super protective when it comes to me. I'm sure he won't like the fact that you and I are more than just colleagues." "And you really think I'll let him forbid me to love you? He is the boss of my work but not my private life. And not yours either" "Yes but we'll break the rules. Theo won't be happy about it" "He doesn't need to know that we know our true identities. We may also have developed feelings for each other while we were Gold Eye and (F/C) Eye" "My brother knows me. He knows I'll never have feelings for guys in masks. I'm only getting involved with people I know what they look like." "And you know what I look like. Remember when we met?" He was absolutely right about that. "Let's at least try. If it doesn't work, I'll take the blame, okay?" "Are you sure? My brother isn't the nicest person when it comes to things like that." "I won't let anyone stop me from loving you, even if your brother makes my life miserable afterwards" He took your hand. "I'm asking you (Y/N)..." "If you really want it...But if Theo doesn't know his limits, I will stand up for you"