Orochi Ginba catches up

This took more tries than I wanted ._. Hope you guys like it. Can't promise if the next chapter is a scenario or Phi's catch up. You can let me know, what you want more

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

First Meeting

You are the younger sibling of Wakiya and since your father worked alongside Orochi's, that's how you met him. It was an event where you met. Wakiya was somewhere with Hoji and you were sitting at the adult table when he joined with his father. "And this is (Y/N)" Your father introduced you. "Have a wonderful evening Mister Ginba" You shook the man's hand. "A very polite child, like Wakiya" "Of course, only the best manners for my children" "Understandable but you are not the only one with well behaved children. This is my son Orochi" You looked at the brown haired boy. "Good evening Mister Murasaki"

You didn't understand why the adults had to argue about your upbringing, which is why you left the table after a few minutes. You weren't the only one, because you found Orochi in your secret corner. He sat there with headphones on. When he saw you, he wanted to take off his headphones, but you stopped him. "No, keep them on. I won't tell anything either." You sat down next to him. "I know it's annoying...I left too" You pulled your favorite book out of a crack in the wall. "We can stay here for a while, no one will see us here." He only nodded slightly and focused on his music again.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Becoming Friends

Because your fathers worked together, you saw each other more often. Since you two were rather quiet people, you got along very well with each other. You were like Wakiya and Orochi, only you were calm and you didn't boss Orochi around like your brother did with Hoji. Wakiya and you didn't really have a good relationship, so you were lucky to have someone you got along with.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Feelings

There was hardly a day that you didn't spend time with Orochi. Not only in terms of free time, but also at school you saw each other every day. So it was only natural that you would become best friends. However, none of you would have thought that more would develop from it. Especially not Orochi. The emotional chaos that broke out in him brought a completely new rhythm with it. He didn't understand where this new rhythm came from, which really bothered him at times.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Confess Feelings

It took Orochi a while to understand that you were the source of his new rhythm. And soon he could figure out why he had this new rhythm. His rhythm only changed when you were near him. His rhythm became faster and faster and what set his rhythm was his heart. Whenever you were near him, his heart would pound wildly and increase its rhythm. He was in love with you. His love for you changed his rhythm. And to make a song out of that rhythm needed the other part of it, your heart.

"Hey" You looked up from your book. "Oh! Hey Orochi" "Can I sit with you?" "Sure" You gave him the space and he sat down next to you. "So? Have you gotten over your writer's block yet?" You knew that Orochi sometimes combined songs himself and you also knew that your friend recently had a bit of a crisis regarding that. "I think I have a solution but it's complicated" "Is there anything I can help you with?" "Indeed" You were a little surprised. Honestly, you didn't think that was his answer. It was only planned morally but that he really needed your help was surprising. "Okay, how can I help?" "You have to understand that this is all new to me...And I don't really know how to deal with it...I know it might be sudden but...I think...I'm in love...with you..." You were a little surprised. That was definitely something you didn't expect. "This is...unexpected...I thought you only saw me as a friend" "I thought so too..." You didn't know what to say...You were afraid you would say the wrong thing...So you carefully took his hand in yours.