Ice Skating

You go ice skating

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Valt

"I'm falling!" "No, you're not falling" "I'm falling!" "No!" "I'm falling!" "Stop screaming, you're not even on the ice!" Valt was standing at the entrance, clutching the gate. "Now come on Valt" "I'll fall" "I'll hold you too"

It took you a few minutes to get him on the ice.

"Valt, let go of me" "You said you were holding me" "Yes but I meant your hands and not this"

Valt was clinging to you to keep from falling.

"I prefer it that way!" "But we won't get any further like this" "So what?" "You wanted to ice skate" "No, I didn't want to!"

Eventually you managed to get him to move forward a bit, but then he clung to you again.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Shu

You didn't know Shu could skate as well as he did.

"Wow, why are you so good at that?" "I used to go ice skating with my mother a lot. It was a relaxed change from Beyblade." "And why didn't you tell me anything about it?" "I realized that my heart is in blading and at some point I hardly had time to go ice skating"

You had a lot of fun together and Shu taught you some little tricks.

He always held your hand to make sure you didn't fall.

"Would you like us to do it more often?" "It would definitely be a change"

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Rantaro

The thing with Rantaro was...well...

"Woah! How do you manage to stand on those things?!"

Rantaro somehow tried to keep his balance but looked rather crippled.

"It's just like roller skating" "I've never done it"

Rantaro tried to get a stable footing but he kept slipping one leg but managed to keep himself from falling.

So you took his hands and gave him a little more support.

But you shouldn't let go of him now, or he'll definitely land on his face

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Free

Sometimes you felt like Free could do everything.

It looked so easy as he slid across the ice.

Meanwhile, you moved forward slowly while holding on to the barrier.

"I'll help you." Free reached out his hands, which you slowly took. "Come on, one foot in front of the other"