He get sick

Shortly after you got better, it seemed to have hit him...

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Valt

Valt lay in bed, writhing in pain.

"My stomach hurts so much...(Y/N)... belly massage"

"Valt, you only have a mild fever and a cold. You're not dying here."

"Belly Massage"

You sighed and Valt rolled onto his back. You pulled up his shirt and began massaging his stomach.

Well he was happy now and didn't annoy you.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Shu

"Do you need anything else?" You wring out a cloth and put it on his forehead. "No, get some rest yourself"

You left him alone in the room. You checked on him every now and then, but he seemed to be doing pretty well.

You brought him tea and biscuits and kept shaking out his pillow and blanket.

Shu loved that you were so caring but always reminded you to think of yourself too.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Rantaro

You really didn't expect Honcho to refuse to take medicine.

"Honcho, you have to take the cough syrup!" "No"

His coughing was really unbearable but Rantaro remained stubborn.

"Bring me my Coke please" "Not until you take the cough syrup" "Then I'll get it myself" You sighed. "Stay down. I'll bring it to you" "Thank you"

You weren't stupid. In the kitchen, you pour the last bit of coke into a glass and fill the second with cough syrup.

When Rantaro then drank the cough syrup, it took a moment for him to realize that it wasn't a coke.

"(Y/N)!"

You stood in the kitchen and drank the glass of coke with a grin

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Free

That he was immune to everything was probably a lie.

Which wasn't, was when Kris told you that when Free was sick, he was like a cat.

He ate, drank and slept all day long. Now and then he went to the bathroom otherwise he slept more than 21 hours a day...

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Lui

You never would have thought that it was possible that Lui was even more annoying.