You had a fight

You guys were arguing about some little thing. But at that moment it was more than just a small thing and when your argument threatened to escalate, you just left

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Valt

Some time later, when Valt had calmed down, he called Shu.

"You should apologize but first you should wait for the tension to release"

"I don't want to wait"

"I know that, but that's the best at the moment. It doesn't have to be for long... Maybe just a few hours"

So Valt waited impatiently...

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Shu

When you stormed out of his apartment door, Shu stood on the same spot for a few more minutes. A little later he had the event replayed in his head.

"It was all so unnecessary..."

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Rantaro

Honcho was mad at you. He lay in his bed and thought about what had happened.

You were angry...He was angry...You explained that to him...He wasn't listening... You ended up insulting him.

Now he was more angry with himself. Angry at himself, Honcho ate his entire stash of candy.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Free

Free was really mad at you. He was in the forest where he launched Fafnir into the arena in frustration and anger. Every time he pulled on the chain, he pushed his veins through his skin. He was really angry...

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Lui

Lui drowned his anger in training. He tugged on his machine and the ropes banged back and forth on the floor. He growled, grumbled and screamed. No one dared even to approach him. He let all the anger out and that could take a while

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Silas

Silas vented his anger on innocent objects. His entire room was a mess after a short while. He collapsed into his bed, where he held his pillow against his head and screamed into it.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Aiger

Naru wanted to cheer up her brother, which is why they wanted to wash the sheep. Aiger did it but with a very annoyed and angry look.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Ranjiro

Ranjiro kept holding his hair during your argument. Now he was sitting in front of his mirror trying to save the mess in his hair. However, styling hair while frustrated wasn't such a good idea. He broke his comb and now he was angry too.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Dante

Dante was literally hanging on to Delta and crying as he asked him what to do.

"Just apologize!"

"But...but...(Y/N)...ignore me...!!!"

Delta had made it worse rather than better....

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Delta

You were silent. Neither of you spoke to or looked at the other. Valt, who had assigned you to partner training, stood by and was clearly overwhelmed.

"How about you just apologize?"

"I WON'T APOLOGIZE UNTIL THEY APOLOGIZES!"

That led to nothing...

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Hikaru

You went to the Honcho to tell him what an idiot Hikaru was.

Hikaru went to Honcho to tell him what an idiot you were.

Honcho told himself what an idiot he would be if he interfered.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Hyuga

Eating in frustration...Hyuga just ate while Hikaru tried to cheer him up a bit...

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Lain

Let's put it this way...You could hear his screams in your office even though you were several floors apart.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Ukyo

Ukyo has not been seen anywhere since that day. He was in the shadows, where he stayed for the next few days

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Ren Wu

Ren vented his frustration to training with Xander. However, his mind was elsewhere, so Xander was able to knock him down very easily.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Xander

You trained with Valt and the others again instead of in the dojo. Valt wanted to help somehow but Shu told him to stay out of it.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Gabe

Gabe tried to get his mind off things through training...What did work. He couldn't concentrate. While Shinki, Katana and Kyo were still treating him harmlessly, Lui teased him. It seemed like he was even angrier than Gabe or you.