PUBLISHED

Hello. You guys have probably read this in the synopsis, but "5 Princes and I" is now a book series (Thalia series). I can estimate it to be around 4-5 books in total because of how lengthy it is. Anyway, the first book is already out and you can purchase it in Ukiyoto.com if you wish to get a copy!

Also, for those who have not read "5 Princes and I" please go back since there will be spoilers in the special chapters. If you wish to read it, you can head to NovelNow and read the books for free after watching some ads!

For Stella's story, I don't think I can finish it before that date I posted because I was dealing with issues about someone illegally selling the story on amazon. But there's a good 16 chapter already waiting to be published. I would probably post the first 5 chapters of Stella's story here and post the rest in NovelNow because Wattpad is risky since it has a mirror site. I believe that's how my story was stolen and posted on Amazon. But don't worry, NovelNow is free so you guys can still enjoy free reading. 

This book "Royal wedding" is different since I really intend it to be a special chapter. So, anyway, nice to see you guys again, and let's all enjoy their journey to a happy ending. Lol

 Lol