🖤PART.6. SWEET REVENGE 🖤

Y/N POV...

I came home and directly went toward bathroom. What the hell he think he is?? First he made me bath by alcohol and then shout at me. He literally ruined my party. I wish I could kill him that idiot, stupid,rascal, jerk, dumpling, monkey,brat!! If I ever in my life see him again, I don't think that he can see the next morning...😤😤☺️

Then I cleaned my self, took a warm shower and wore a comfy dress.well I am tired, I just want to sleep~~

This is what I am wearing-

And then I drifted into sleep

.............

JK POV....

I am gonna kill that cockroach. What she thinks about herself?? How can she shout at me like that?? At first she bumped into me in morning, and then she ruined my party, I want her all information. Then I took shower and change into pajama. I went downstairs and called everyone.
JK: HYUNG!!

V: what happened?? Why did you call us now?

Jimin: are you still angry ??

Jin: do you need anything??

JK: yes, I need that cockroach's all information!!

Suga: did you just called us for this?? JUNGKOOK I WAS SLEEPING!! and what a cockroach had done to you that you fucking need his information??

Jimin: hyung how do you know it's he maybe that is she.

Suga: jimin shut the fuck up!!( glared)

JK: uff! Hyung I mean that idiot girl..

J-Hope: why you need that??

RM: you guys finished your fight there na!

JK: no I want it😤😤

Suga: yeah yeah 🙄🙄.

JK: ok then good night!!

I went to my room to sleep. When I was about to sleep, a notification pop out in my phone. It was a message from unknown number.

???: Hi! Finally you came, you made me wait for you long!!

JK: excuse me, who are you??

???: Ooh baby! You don't know me but I know you very well!

JK: don't call me baby mister! Ans tell me who are you or else...

???: it's miss 🙄🙄 and Or else what, you will kill me ?? Ooh please it's now old dialogue, try something new.

JK: just tell me what I am asking you?? And what do you mean by you know me very well??