🖤PART. 17. KIM RIO🖤

Y/N pov...

      I took  my medicine and went down silently, I was at last stairs when I listened them saying something, so I decided to listened their conversation.

Taehyung: please stay away from her, it's dangerous for her.

Jk: but hyung even if it, i'll protect her.

Taehyung: are you even real jungkook? Why are you dragging her in this mess? She is too innocent to involve in this shit, you know this is very dangerous for her.

      Oww it's very sweet to know my sweetheart still care for me, but am I really innocent for this shit?

Jk: I know hyung but we can't do anything now and i want to stay at her side-

Taehyung: cut the crap, you love her right?

       As he said my heart started beating fast. I really want to hear his answer. After few seconds he answered. And his answer brought tears in my eyes.

Jk: ..... Yes, yes I do. And I can't lose her hyung at any cost, after eomma and appa 's death, it's the first time I felt the safeness, comfort, love on her embrace.

      Don't worry, as now I know you love me, nobody can separate us. I won't let anyone come between us. and for that if I have to kill anyone, I won't step back. You are MINE, ONLY MINE. I smirked evily and wiped the tears and wore my mask, oops sorry I mean made an innocent face and went in front of them.

Y/n: let's go. ( smile)

Jk:ok let's go. (smile)

   He said and we started walking out of the door. I locked the door and tae started the car, and we sat inside the car. Taehyung was driving, jungkook was sitting on the passenger seat and I was on back seat.
     As Taehyung started driving, silence filled the atmosphere, so i decide to msg him.

OTP:
(..........)

Y/N: Hi,

??? :hi, queen!

Y/N: did you asked them for help?

??? : yes queen, I told hyung and he said they are glad that you want come back and take what belongs to you, but are you sure? I mean your mental conditions?

Y/N: don't worry about that, I will explain everything once they return.

???:Anyways, Queen only look good with their crown.

Y/n: I know, and as now I am joining you all again, I am gonna take everything which belongs to me. Anyways my dear cousins are very good at acting.

??? : wait-you met them?

Y/N:not all of them, but the youngest one, he thought I didn't noticed, but little does he know I know everything.

???:mean?

Y/N: I have my men on their group.

??? :oh ok! they said they will return next week so, we will meet you at out secret house after one week, bye.

Y/n: ok then, bye.
(Seen)

     I msged him put my phone aside.

TIMESKIP...

     After 30  minutes we reached at my cafe. I went out and we bid our good bye and I went inside. I saw Blackpink there and I went towards them and back hugged jisoo unnie. She was shocked at first as she didn't recognise who was it.