🖤PART. 30. HER DEEDS 🖤

Sorry for late update.

WARNING: long chapter ahead. (1918 words)

Unedited so sorry for mistakes.
......................................................

Y/N POV

     I looked at others as they did the same. What happening? Lemme tell you.

    We all are now sitting at meeting room with a phone in the middle of the desk. Why? Because who will call and execute our step to destroy Rio. I sigh and slammed my hands on the table as I stood up.

Y/N: just fucking call now any of you or else I will shove my gun on your asses. *glare*

Beom: you sick-

Y/N: cause of your shits. Yeon call or else I will surely kick you all out from here and threw you at that hunted mansion. *yell*

      Everyone gulped as I yelled out of trusfration.

Yeon: o-ok.

     He said and called her. We wait for her to pick up the call but she didn't.

Y/N: MIN-JAE YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH.

Jae: S-sorry.

     He said and gave another number. Yeon call on that number. After sometimes she picked the call.

OTC

Rio: who is this?

Yeon: someone whome you never wanna meet.

Rio: *scoff* then why did you called me? And how did you got my personal number?

Yeon: why? Well to inform you that your group members and...

Rio: and what? *deep voice*

Yeon: and....... You beautiful sister... I have them with me. *smirk*

Rio: what? Who are you? *yell*

Yeon: you will know soon but if you want them, then come at XXX place ALONE.

     He said and cut the call. He looked at me and gave a sarcastic smile.

Yeon: happy?

Y/N: let's go. *eye roll*

     I said and rolled my eyes on him then walk out from there.

JK POV

Beom: jungkook all the best.

Jk: it's hyung to you. *glare*

Beom: come on she is like my own sister, don't get jealous.

     How do he know that? I looked at him with my widen eyes as he just rolled his eyes.