🖤 PART.7. MY COUSIN'S??🖤

??? POV...( At Sunday, evening)

I am now working in my office room which is in my mansion. I was doing some paperwork when someone knock in the door.

???: Come in. (cold tone)

I said still my eyes on the paper. The person didn't said anything so look up with a eyebrow raised.

???: What min??

He look like he was hesitating to say for what he came here.

???: Min you know you can say anything, what happened?? (soft tone)

I said and again divert my eyes to the paper from him and start doing work. He sigh and took deep breath and said

Min-kyu: boss he arrived in korea after 3 years.

???: Who?? ( confused)

Min-kyu: Jeon!!

I stopped what I was doing and look at him.

???: What do you mean by he, isn't it they??

Min-kyu: no it's he. Ms. Jeon were killed on a mission and his wife was killed by their enemy and now his son is handling his mafia post.

???: What's his son name??(smirk)

Min-kyu: Jeon Jungkook. And guess what?? Who were their enemy that killed him and his wife??(smirk)

???: Who??(confused)

Min-kyu: you cousin's! (smirk)

???: Guess what they are really great cousin's. BTW I want that jungkook's all information, and all means all.

Min-kyu: ok boss! Ooh and also they are his friends, sorry I mean faked friends.

???: Wait but why though this drama??

Min-kyu: it can help us in future you know what I mean?

???:(chuckled) unbelievable that crackheah's can thought like this!!

With that he went out. Well that good that Jeon is dead but still my revenge is still not end I will kill his son also, after all, it's all happened cause of them I lose my parents. (sigh)

Then Min-kyu entered to the office room with a file.

Min-kyu: boss here the file you asked me.

I took the file and start reading.

???: Jeon Jungkook. 23 years old. Personality cold but soft for his Hyung. Think every girl is gold digger.
Don't know who killled his family. Live with his Hyungs.
Ok! (Smirk) just wait Jeon Jungkook I will make your life living hell.

Then I again start doing work. After sometime my paperwork was completed. I went to my room and took bath.

My look:

I went downstairs and we ate our dinner

I went downstairs and we ate our dinner. I came to my room and sat on my bed. I took my phone from nightstand and msg Jungkook. After I messaged him I blocked his number so that he can't track me.
Well its it's been a while I had talked with them. I should call them now, it would be lie if I say that I didn't missed them. They were always by my side whenever I needed. They are like my real big brothers. Whenever I got victory they always praised me, whenever I did mistakes or trouble they scolded me even beat me. Whenever I felt low they comfort me. Whenever I felt alone they were always with me. Our relationship is cousin siblings but we adore with other like we are real siblings. BTW let's call him. I called him, after 3 rings he picked up the call.

???: Yoo oppa! 😁

???1: finally you remember that you also have some cousin's whom you called your BROTHER.🙄🙄

???: Sorry na oppa, it's just I was buzy. And you gys were also buzy na! (cute tone)

???1: ok ok! How are you all??

???: We all are fine oppa. How are you all??

???1: we are also fine. Well I have a good news for you.

???: I know, you have killed Jeon's except his son right??

???1: wait how d-ooh I get it, Min-kyu right! Yeah we have killed them, and left their son cause I know you would be not satisfied if we would killed whole Jeon family. But it's not the good news which I want to tell you?

???: You know me well oppa! And then tell me what good news??

???1: I am coming back in Korea after 1 week.

???: WHAT!! OPPA WHY AFTER ONE WEEK, WHY NOT TOMORROW OR TODAY??

???1: CHILL CHILL KID!! we have some work to finish after that we will come. Ok bye, good night and love you!!

???: Ok oppa bye good night. Love you too.

........................

Hey army what do you think who is her cousins?? I will reveal them in next episode.... BYE!!!