🖤PART.9. ALMOST REVELED🖤

(At Café...)

Y/N POV...

I was doing my work, when jisoo unnie came to me with worried face.

Jisoo: what happened cupcake?

Y/N: huh! Nothing why?

Jisoo: i know something happened, when you came you were looking sad and also I noticed you were zoning out again and again. What happened tell me please.....

Y/N: aishh unnie! Noting it's just I saw a dream, so I was thinking about that!!

Jisoo: which kind of dream?🤔

Y/N: some old memories of mine and her.

When I said her, that I had dream about her. She looked shocked.

Jisoo: wh-at d-did you s-aw?( stuttering)

Y/N: some old memories of our. But why are you stuttering?? Do you know anything about her??

Jisoo: n-o no no! How do I know anything about her. No,ah Y/N-ahh I need to go now.

With that she went away.What happened to her? Why she looked pale and why was she stuttering??? What is happening today... Maybe because I suddenly had dream about her.

JISOO POV...

Does she really had dream about her? But why suddenly? I need to tell this to other.

BP CHAT::

Jisoo: gys in changing room now.

Rosé: why??

Jisoo: please fast, I can't say it on phone.

Lisa: ok!

then I went toward changing room. After sometime they also came.

Jennie: now say what happened?

Lisa: yep.

Jisoo: gys after two years she suddenly.....had dream about her.

Rosé: who??

Jisoo: boss!

BP except jisoo: WHATTTT!!!!!

Jisoo: lower your voice bitches!! She might listen us.(glare)

Lisa: o-ok.(gulp)

Jennie: but why she suddenly had dream about boss??We need to talk with her about this.

Jisoo: you are right! We need to talk about this with boss.

???: what you need talk with me?? And since when you started calling me boss??

When we listen the voice, we all got startled. We turned around and saw Y/N. God since when she was here, if she is listened anything boss would kill us.

Jennie: wh-at are y-ou doing here? And since when you were here? (stuttering)

Y/N: uhh I listened a screamed so i just came here now and listen unnie saying that she need to talk to boss about something.

When I listened that she came here cause if that sound, I glared at them.

Jisoo: actually our coffee machine was broken, and Lisa told me now so....

Y/N: sure??

Jisoo: yes, sure.

Y/N: ok then, call mechanic to fix it.

She went away and we all sighed. Then I glared at them and said.

Jisoo: that why I always tell you guys to lower you voices. We were ALMOST REVELED.

Y/N POV...

I was working at my cabin. When I listened a screamed, that voices was familiar. It took me 1 minute to realise that voices were my unnies. I went out to my cabin and follow the sound. As it came from changing room maybe.

I went to the changing room and I was right they were there. They were talking about something. When I asked them what they were talking about, they got startled and looked at me with shocked face.

Then they told me that, they were talking about the coffee machine. I said ok but I am having doubt on them. God please now I don't want them also betray me as my unnie did. She broken her promise. 

Time skip...at evening...

Finally I finished my all work. I went out of my cabin and saw my one worker Ria.

Y/N: Ria I am going. Make sure to lock the door and turn off the lights.

Ria: ok mam, I will. Bye mam good night.

Y/N: bye good night.

   With that I went out from café. ( don't mind I know the grammar is wrong or maybe the whole line) and went toward my car.

BTW my car:

I set on the driver sit and wore sit belt

I set on the driver sit and wore sit belt. I started driving while listening BTS song STILL WITH YOU. (it's my favorite song). I was driving peacefully when suddenly someone or something came in front of my car. I instantly stopped the car and went out and saw someone on the ground. I started to panic and went toward the guy. Yes guy. I bent down to his level and asked. I didn't saw who was it. He was back facing me.

Y/N: sir are you ok? Sir?

Then I listened him saying something.

???: He-help m-me.

Then I made him face me. And when I saw his face I was shocked.

💜.......................💜

Hey ARMY'S! So who do you think that guy was? this was the part 10. Please support my story and don't forget to vote.