5- 𝘞𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

-:-Ranboo POV-:-

I saw her. I saw her.

She was right in front of me for what seemed like moments ago, it's been so long. So long since I've seen her. Waves of memories arrived when I saw her face. Tommy almost dying, Dream and Y/N, blood everywhere. I told them I was going to stay out of it, that I didn't want a part of any kind of war they started with Dream. Dream already had so much control, I didn't want to test his limits, I'm sure he doesn't have any.

But seeing Y/N today, in the same place as me, makes me question a lot. Does she know what this place is? Why it might be important? Does she know the secret that I wish I had never found?

She obviously wasn't there for me, that's for sure. Why was she there? Is she still with Dream? I have so many questions for her, but she ran before we even got the chance to talk. Apparently the guards wanted to move me to a different building, so they came to get me, but they found me untied. They saw Y/N, but no one has a clear description of her appearance. Now I'm here, and they're trying to force me to give her a description.

That's why they captured me in the first place. They're only focused on finding Y/N, but they never explained why, they just said she's "important". Apparently one of their people saw me around Y/N back when the feud was going on, and they found me the day that everyone left. It's been months, and they're still trying to get information out of me. They already know what she looks like, I don't know why they need a description of her personality AND her looks.

Being here has driven me insane, and each and every escape attempt I make fails. Now Y/N just shows up out of nowhere? After they've been keeping me because of her? If I didn't know any better, I would be angry, but I know it's not her fault.

"Tell me what you know, now," a woman says.

I don't know her name, but every once in a while she'll come in to interrogate me, probably around once a week. Her eyes are greenish-blue, and her hair is now a dark red. The last time I saw her she had dirty blonde hair, I guess she decided to switch things up.

"What do you want from me? You already know what she looks like, she's not my friend." I mumble, looking her straight in the eyes.

I learned a lot about these people. If you seem afraid of them, they'll take advantage of that, and use it against you. They used that against me for a while, but I've learned since that I can't let them do that. Even though I'm still terrified, I don't show it, I can't show it. No, terrified is an understatement,

I'm horrified.

"If she's not your friend, then why did she try and save you not even an hour ago?" she asked, getting closer to my face.

At first they were afraid of me. I don't look like any of them, and they saw me as a threat(being half enderman can have that effect). But after getting to know me a little, she realized that I'm quite the opposite, and that I couldn't hurt anyone. Unfortunately, she's right. It's just not who I am.

"What do you even want with her?" I asked.

"That is not your concern. Is she with a man named Dream?"

"Dream? Is that who this is about?" I snap. If they want Dream, they can have him, I don't want anything to do with him.

"So you do know Dream, good to know. Do you also know a man named Eret?" she asked.

Eret.

I saw him leave, I saw him walk away from everyone all those months ago, all by himself. I also saw Y/N crying, as they walked out of Dream's base. My guess is he left her, again. Eret is a smart guy, but he's one messed up dude.

"Eret...he was a part of L'manberg." I sighed.

"Oh, I know all about your little city." she laughed.

"How do you know about us anyway?" I questioned. She smirked in response.

"Well, maybe you should ask Eret himself."

"Wha-"

"Hello Ranboo, long time no see." a voice that's too familiar says.

Too familiar.

(A/N: Eret's back! Ha, you thought.)