17- 𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

-:-Y/N POV-:-

Oh no. no no no no no no no no. This is literally the worst time for all of this. Why the hell did Eret kiss me?! Dream is RIGHT there.

"Dream, please, let me explain-" I say, grabbing him, but each time I do he pushes me away.

"Explain?! I got all my explaining from Cara, and the fact that Eret just KISSED you." He yells, tears forming from his eyes. I can tell he's trying so hard not to punch someone in the face, or not to cry, or both.

"Dream please, he kissed me-" I sob.

"And you kissed back." He smirks angrily. "Cara, what were you talking about before?"

"Well, when I first met Eret, he would go on, and on about Y/N. He said they even had an affair for a while." She says, with the widest smirk on her face, it almost looks unnatural.

"An affair? You guys have had sex MULTIPLE TIMES?" Dream throws his arms in the air. I'm still trying to grab his arms, anything to make him look at me, but he won't.

Dream runs off into the woods. I didn't even notice another boy was with Eret until I turned around. He looked familiar, though I'm positive I've never met him. He seems happy to see me, but I don't care. I'm not happy to see anyone right now, especially Eret. He looks upset, disappointed. He can tell I'm either about to break down crying, or start screaming at him.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, I didn't know Dream was right." He starts, but I stop him.

"But you know I'm still with Dream! What? You think after some deep conversations and some laughs I'm going to love you? That after a long history of you being a completely unstable, insane person, that I'm going to want to be with you? You're more of an idiot than I thought."

Maybe that was a bit harsh.

But right now, I didn't care. All I cared about was Dream. I don't care what happens to anything or anyone else, as long as I have Dream.

"Y/N please," he pleads. I get close to his face, and stare him dead in the eyes.

"You're dead to me. Fucking dead to me, you hear me?" I snap. Tears roll down his face, and the boy he's with whispers something in his ear. By the time Eret looks up for me, I'm already gone.

-:-

I ran fast, wanting to catch up to Dream while I could. If he wanted to be hidden, he would be. He's known for his capability to disappear in situations where people are looking for him. Although I feel like when it comes to me, he's never really been able to slip away, usually.

I make my way through the trees, looking all around me hoping that there's a chance I'll see Dream somewhere, anywhere; his fluffy dirty blonde hair peeking from behind a tree. I love him, and I know I haven't shown him that lately, but I'm going to show him now. We're going to get the hell out of here, no matter what. I don't care about what Eret said about Cara. I don't care about this aching feeling that has been throbbing in my heart for the past couple of days. The only thing that matters to me is Dream. We've always made it out alive together, and we always will, no matter the expense.

"I have a question." Dream's voice says. "And you have to answer honestly."

I look around, behind trees, in trees, anywhere he might be. Eventually he steps out from behind a tree, and I have to stop myself from tackling him.

"Do you love him?" he asks, his voice breaking, and tears streaming down his face.

"No. I love you, Dream." I say, my heart breaking at the sound of distress in his voice.

"I know I've never really been the perfect guy, and everyone known to man has hated me. Tommy, Eret, Karl, Quackity, Wilbur, you-" he stops and starts crying.

"Dream-" I start, touching his shoulder. This time he doesn't push me away.

"But I'm trying. Maybe my decisions are questionable, but all I ever wanted was to bring peace to everyone. But my motives were seen as dangerous. When everyone started turning on me, I pushed my friends away. Even though they were the only people who stuck by me, I cut them off. I was such a bad person that even you hated me without a reason. Well, I'll give you a reason to hate me Y/N, then we'll see how much you love me." He snaps.

"Dream, what are you talking about?" I ask, grabbing his hand in mine.

"I was the one that got Cara killed in the first place."

(A/N: Probably only a couple more chapters!)