[Jay]

[Real name/identity: David Gutierrez.
[Designated name: Unit 777 "Jay"
[Gender: Male
[Age: 15
[Height: 5.3
[Weight: 117 lbs
[Species: night fury droid
[Structure model type: night fury droid V2.5
[Unit type: all-situation type
[Core type: positive core
[Status: active
[Abilities: enhanced strength, intelligence, endurance, speed and maneuverability
[Armaments: Sword, retractable reactive machine guns(inside his back), transformable arm plasma cannons, disk, grappling claws, standard shield, HiMAT and Anti-HiMAT, and a plethora of surprises not yet specified.
[Other modes/systems: Booster Burst, Charged Battle Mode, NRG Mode, Adaptive System.
[Special modes: Jump mode, Enhanced Shield mode, Forward mode, Expansion mode, Shooter Mode, Trap mode, Determined mode.
[Origin location: US Gründer Industries
[Appearance:

[Origin location: US Gründer Industries[Appearance:

[Family:
>Father; Dr. Theodore Gutierrez.
>Mother; Alice Gutierrez(deceased)
[Brothers-in-law: Shadowblade and Platinum
[Friends: Telephone, Radio, Sans, Papyrus, Fred, Undyne, Red Slicing Hood, Dr. Alphys, Dr. W.D. Gaster, Dr. Montero, Asgore Dreemurr, Toriel Dreemurr, Platinum, Pixel, Tide, Leo, Nitro, Mullberry.

[Backstory: David Gutierrez was once human, attending to regular high school and receiving good grades thanks to his father, being head of Gründer Industries, teaching him in advance. Father and son never really had the chances to connect with each other all the time. David was killed in an experimental accident after a military nfd prototype lost control. Dr. Gutierrez, filled with grief and regret, decided to bring back his son to life by creating a nfd unit that would let David continue living, using the positive core as its main energy source. Although at first Dr. Gutierrez didn't think it was a success, David, renamed Jay, continued to persist in living inside his new body. The military found out about Jay's existence and began pursuing him, but he managed to nearly escape through a portal named the stargate after being damaged by a strong uav. Jay arrived at the Underground, a world beneath a mountain in a far away planet. The inhabitants, who where responsible of killing an exploration team eight years ago, instead of fighting him, welcomed Jay to their home. Jay, seeing their struggle to be free from their home under the mountain after countless of years, decided to free them by bringing them to earth through the stargate. However, General Foss, obsessed with avenging the lives that were taken by the Underground inhabitants, broke military protocol and inserted the negative core into the military prototype, which lost control again because of it the first time. The out of control prototype began to wreck havoc on the city, but Jay, with the help of his Underground allies, were able to fight and defeat it. Afterwards, Jay managed to explain the truth to the world about the Underground and how he was able to befriend monsterkind, leading to the authorization of letting the inhabitants of the Underground to establish themselves peacefully on earth.

[Personality: Jay was reserved and wasn't a sociable person when he was once human David, but now he is more happy to express his thoughts about himself and others these days. He is caring, kind, strong, funny, playful, smart, creative, and willing to help many people, capable of giving his life to protect those he is friends with and loves.
[Likes: friends, family, kind people, animals of different types, helping those in need.
[Dislikes: purposeless fighting, violence, being alone, seeing others hurt, tyranny.
[Other: still working on mail delivery like in the Underground, and trying to find the definition of a "furry".