[Pixel]

[Real name/identity: N/A
[Designated name: Unit 787 "Pixel"
[Gender: Male
[Age: 17
[Height: 5.4
[Weight: 105 lbs
[Species: night fury droid
[Structure model type: night fury droid V1.5(modified)
[Unit type: entertainment and security type.
[Core type: core shard-yellow type
[Status: active
[Abilities: able to manipulate electrical current of any type, produce high volume sounds via floating speakers that are created to produce strong soundwaves, very music-creative, skilled defender and observer.
[Armaments: electric whip, high-volume speakers
[Other modes: NRG mode, Hi-Vol mode, Electro mode.
[Special modes: Limiter-release Hi-Vol and Electro mode.
[Origin location: US Gründer Industries-purchased
[Appearance:

[Family: N/A[Friends: Jay, Tide, Gaster Blaster Sans, the Police Department staff, and countless citizens

[Family: N/A
[Friends: Jay, Tide, Gaster Blaster Sans, the Police Department staff, and countless citizens.
[Backstory: Pixel was a regular unit prepared to be shipped to the place where a company bought him, but was later stolen by a group. This group intended to eliminate Sans the Gaster skeleton and replace him with Pixel, having obtained a dna sample from the gaster skeleton and integrating it into the nfd's system, in an effort to start a war with monsterkind after they have settled peacefully. Whatever their intention to start a war with them was sure full with hatred, but the plan of theirs backfired in a very humiliating way. Pixel, questioning his programming orders, started to glitch and began to lean more into logic. Instead of carrying out the group's malevolent plan, Pixel immediately warned Sans and the police department about the group's intentions. Soon after the group was arrested and placed in prison. Pixel then began to choose his own type of programming by becoming a dj, music artist, comedian, and a half-time vigilante for the city.

[Personality: Pixel is that of the friendly and supportive type, outgoing and observative with those he considers partners. Like Sans, he's a bit too smidgety lazy when he's on his "energy-saving" mode when he takes long naps to charge up. On the other hand, he is very creative when it comes to music and vocalization that comes in handy when it comes to parties and fighting crime. All in all, Pixel is a very easygoing and genial nfd friend who can be a potential ally to anyone that need help. So long as they are true.
[Likes: jokes, music of any type from classic orchestra to modern EDM(except heavy metal; this kind of music seems to have an awful taste for him), hanging out with friends, people having a good time when he plays music at their parties and celebrations, napping, "energy saving", making sure people are safe when he's out roaming the streets, helping those in need.
[Dislikes: vague music with no rhythm, insults, bullies, criminals, psychopaths/sociopaths, abusers, backstabbers, racists, people who do harm to others.
[Other: it is not sure how he is able to "teleport" without vector-shift mode installed in his system. Another thing is how he is able to use "Blue Attack" like Sans the gaster skeleton when he only has yellow-type core shard for energy(probably because Pixel and Sans are somewhat related to each other).