[Leo]

[Real name/identity: N/A
[Designated name: Unit 797 "Leonard" or "Leo"
[Age: 14
[Height: 5.7
[Weight: 119 lbs
[Species: night fury droid
[Unit type: military-retired and now environmental protection
[Core type: core shard-green type
[Status: active
[Abilities: skilled climber, fighter, and navigator even without GPS, able to mimic all animal noises(old and new), klutzy, excellent gardener/caretaker with plants and animals, and can have some control on plant growth.
[Armaments: retractable arm gattling-machine gun(shoots seeds instead of bullets), standard shield, rusty combat knives.
[Other modes: NRG mode, Defense mode, Tanker mode.
[Special modes: HI-speed plant growth, FURY mode.
[Origin Location: Gründer Industries(unknown fabrication facility of origin)
[Appearance:

[Family: N/A[Friends: Jay, Tide, WWP organization members, almost every animal in the entire world

[Family: N/A
[Friends: Jay, Tide, WWP organization members, almost every animal in the entire world.
[Backstory: Leo was once a military-type nfd unit that entered service when project SCRAMJET initially began testing nfd prototypes. He was successful for carrying out Operation Ember, along with units #14 and #25, as part of the plan to stop ISIS from continuing to carry out its terrorist attacks. However, he, along with other unlucky units, were shot down during the operation as they entered the forest near the operation border. Leo's beacon was lost and he was presumed to have been destroyed like the others that were unlucky. Surprisingly, years after the conflict ended, Leo's beacon unexpectedly reactivated back up. A search group was sortied out to find and retrieve Leo, and at the same time others that may have survived. The group was surprised to find Leo a bit rusty yet completely repaired from the damage he supposedly suffered. What was more shocking was that his programming had dramatically changed, almost as if it had become feral like a dragon. Capturing Leo proved to be very difficult, resulting in the abandoning of the retrieval mission. The directors were afraid that Leo might pose a threat to people living near the forest site, but they soon realized that it began to follow its own programming that consisted of observing nature and every type of fauna that he came about. Therefore they left him to roam free wherever he wished, but is still being monitored closely.
[Personality: although he retains his previous nfd base programming, Leo's behavior has become more like a panther. He is very elusive with most people and new animals that he encounters, observing them from a distance while remaining hidden. However, if Leo notices someone that shares the same love for nature as him, Leo will gradually approach or let the person approach him. Once he trusts someone, he becomes inquisitive with them and generally expressive with his emotions.
[Likes: plants and animals of all kinds, people who protect the environment no matter what problems arise like he does.
[Dislikes: deforestation, contamination of the environment on both land and sea, poaching of endangered species.
[Other: it is still a mystery on how he is able to accelerate the growth of plants very quickly since studying him is very hard.