<[INTRODUCTION TO NIGHT FURY DROIDS]>

[Project code name: SCRAMJET]

[Description and history:]
[A Night Fury droid is a robot similar that to a strike class night fury (a species that has gone extinct a long time ago like all dragons), but humanoid. They contain metal coverings with synthetic scales to keep their wiring & joints in place and protected. Markings on ears, head, face, body, arms, legs, and tail can light up, making it easier to be told apart and identified. Each possesses a single AI chip made of neodymium crystals that can store countless amounts of data and information, enabling them to develop their own individual sentience and personality. Due to this, they are capable of developing emotions from memories and skills learned. Even though they are aware of what they actually are, they have a reputation of being helpful and seek out ways to be useful. Some of their personalities are relatable to their dragon counterparts like a domestic cat that some people think that they may be completely feral, but they still retain their human qualities and their loyalty to protect human lives(they tend to hug someone while purring, but that's considered a sign of affection and normal). Most are designed for military applications, defense, rescue, attack, environmental protection, and space exploration. But since the rising of worldwide conflict, the UN ordered for the designs of the models to be altered in order to help people like medical therapy. In 2036, the project was a success when models #14 and #25 confronted ISIS and convinced the new leader to stop its terrorist attacks across the globe. Since then, nfd units have been distributed to any country that wanted to purchase them for security and protection purposes.

[Technical Data:]
[Type: all-environment
[Creator: Dr. Theodore Gutierrez
[Manufacturer: UN and Gründer Industries
[Metals used for frame construction: Ceramic-Titanium alloy and Varanium(NOT Vibranium).
[Scale material: carbon-carbon scales
[Introduction: November 2034
[Operational deployment: March 2036
[Height: 5 1/2 ft
[Individual weight: 100+ lbs
[Individual cost(is not available to the general public or other private companies unless granted a particular permit): $700,000.00
[Main power source: nuclear battery or star core
[Computer type: Quantum-type AI chip
[Engines(optional, mainly mounted inside feet and rarely in the chest): Two Shinnakasu/P&W/Roice FF-2038C+ 57,200 KG+ thermonuclear reaction aerospike engine block
[Flight speed: Mach 5 - 10
[G-limit: N/A
[Structure example(Model V1):

[Design features:][Lightweight construction; high-maneuverability-reaching design limits due to small size; arrangement in wings and tail fins; parts which serve as armaments and boosters, available for use outside of atmosphere; hypersonic struct...

[Design features:]
[Lightweight construction; high-maneuverability-reaching design limits due to small size; arrangement in wings and tail fins; parts which serve as armaments and boosters, available for use outside of atmosphere; hypersonic structure moderator; adjustable wings for speed variation; chip built in sensor compartment on head, while extra chip is implanted on core slot; medical equipment parts built on hands; very strong, capable of moving heavy objects. Because of their lightweight construction, several individual units designated for air combat are equipped with HMAT(High-Maneuverability Aircraft Technology) and AEPCM(Anti-Electronic Perceptory Countermeasure) systems. Some individual units are rumored to have a self-repairing and alternate countermeasuring feature, "Adaptive System", integrated into their frames. However, none of that has been confirmed...yet.
[Other: they are sometimes susceptible to high-voltage lightning strikes, water and corrosive acid.