A New Puppy

Previously...

Butch: We've got a Serious Problem. Agent Working the Brody Case Catnapped. Mission Status Compromised! I repeat, Mission Status Compromised!

Mastiff: Get the Best Doggone Agent you can out there! Go!

Yakko: What about us?

Mastiff: Come with me.

Later...

Mastiff: Lady and Gentlemen... Earlier I Received a Message of the Gravest nature. A Key agent working the Brody case has been Catnapped. Although he is Safe, we must make sure we replace him ASAP. It appears that once again we find ourselves threatened by the great cat Menace.

Yakko: I suspect a Feline Conspiracy to destroy Dog kind.

Mastiff: We have also suspected a rouge feline involved in a conspiracy to destroy us. I assure you, it won't happen on my Watch, Mr. Warner.

German Shepard Delegate: Your Honor, I suggest we proceed with Action Plan Delta!

Mastiff: All in Favor of this motion, please bark or Say "Aye!"

Dogs and Warners: Aye!

Mastiff: It is settled then! Therefore, In accordance with Action Plan: Delta, we will send an Elite team of Agents trained to replace our Fallen Comrade. The replacements are being flown in from London as we speak. One will be Chosen as the Brody's Pet and guard their Home from cat invasion. I need not remind you all that the Fate of the world depends on the success of this mission. Failure is not an option. The stakes are high! We have everything to lose! One hundred million dogs have placed their destiny squarely... in our paws.

Meanwhile, at a local barn, 5 beagle pups play with each other excitedly. One of them would be adopted by Carolyn Brody, and taken to her home. However, they are all unaware of the Presence of Secret Agents from DOG. While the Beagles play, another has his mind not on adoption, but on an adventure.

Beagle: Coming through! 'Scuse me, pardon me, step aside, Coming through! Excuse me Pardon me... Out of the way! Clear the area!

Beagle 2: Not again...

Beagle 3: What's he up to this time?

Beagle: When I pull this rope, the flour sack is gonna fall on the pitchfork and fling me, sending me flying out of that window and on the Way to freedom! So, step back!

Beagle 4: What is it with you?

Beagle: I dunno. What is it with you? I want adventure! Not to be taken to some boring old house!

Beagle 4: Hey, what's wrong with that? A Family that Loves you?

Beagle 2: Not to mention lots of room to sleep, and free food...

Beagle 5: And you can go to the bathroom wherever you want!

Beagles: Ahh! Yeah...

Beagle: Don't you guys want to do something exciting? Like, be a police dog? No? Or how about one of those Russian Space Dogs, sample some of the Great Bones of Europe! Come on, guys! Oh, forget it! I'll see all you puppies later.

Beagle 2: Oh Boy I can't watch...

Beagle 3: This ought to be good.

Beagle: World, here I come!

(He pulls the rope and the flour sack falls onto the end of the Pitchfork and flung him into the air towards the window)

Beagles: Look, he's Flying!