DOG HQ and Court Hearing

Previously...

Prof. Brody: The cure for Dog allergies? Success! Done!

Mr. Tinkles: OUR DAY HAS COME! You are all fired! Cats Rule! And now, the next phase of my plan.

Scott: I won free tickets to an exhibition game! Uruguay vs Chad! I really wanna go!

Gate Man: No charge for you!

(Everyone in the car is gassed)

Butch: Seems like once your job is over you have a spot in the academy.

Yakko: Looks like the rookie is moving up in the world!

Peek: Bogey in the Wire!

Butch: Where?

Peek: Sector 47-B!

Sam: It's Calico. Should I get him?

Butch: Negative. Me, the, Kid, and the Warners will handle this.

Yakko: Hold it right there, Cat!

Calico: (tackled by Lou) Ow! Okay, you got me!

Butch: What's this?

Wakko: Cassette Tape!

Calico: Ow! Please don't pull the duct tape...

RIP!

Calico: ARRRGH!

(Static)

Mr. Tinkles: Hello? Hello? Yes, it's on! That's because I see the red light Blinking! Hello, my Puny-minded dog-faced opponents! I'm sure you've pondered to yourselves about the identity of who it is that will defeat you... who it is who possesses the intellect to win... in this chess game of wits and might? IT IS I! (laughs maniacally)

(static)

(continued) Meow, meow! Recognize these humans?

Wakko: Blimey! They've been captured!

Yakko: Catnapped!

Mr. Tinkles: (Continued) If you ever want to see them alive again... you are to bring the formula and all notes regarding Professor Brody's research to the Ninth Street Pier at Midnight! If you refuse, well they... will be put to sleep!

Lou whimpered like a wounded puppy. His heart sank. He didn't want his family to die.

Mr. Tinkles: Hold that Camera Still, idiot! (static) You have until midnight to comply!

Mr. Tinkles laughs maniacally.

Dot: That white cat is a mean, scarlet deceiver!

Wakko: (growls) Typical villains...

Lou: We're going to save them, right?! Right?!

Butch: This is way over our heads...

Yakko: Is there anything we can do? A decision must be made! 

Now back to where we left off...

Butch activates the Computers in Buddy's doghouse after they had watched the Ransom Video and got it. 

Lou: Are you calling Headquarters? 

Butch: No, kid. We're going there. 

Lou and the Warners: Huh?