The Happy Ending

Back at the Brody home, The boys play Soccer together as Dot and Carolyn Watch. The Professor Heads the ball. 

Prof. Brody: Unn! 

Carolyn: Whoa! 

Yakko: I got it! Hup! Yeah! 

Wakko: Whoo-hoo! This is fun! *heads it to Scotty who catches it and throws it back to dad* 

Prof. Brody: Unn! 

Scotty: Come on, Lou! Go get it, Lou! 

Carolyn: Nice! You guys are getting good! 

(the ex-professor hits it the wrong way) 

Prof. Brody: Oh. Oh no. 

Scotty: Dad, you have to put your head forward...

Prof. Brody. Right. 

Scotty tries it again, and he heads it far. 

Charles: Oh! 

Scotty: Ooh! 

Wakko: A fantastic Header! 

Yakko: World class! 

Dot: Agreed! 

Scotty: Alright, Dad! 

Charles: I think that's a triple! 

Scotty: Come on, Lou! Go get it! 

The Warners Follow Lou to the Fence, where they find the ball. 

Butch: Hey kids. 

Yakko: Butch! Glad to see you're alright. 

Wakko: Me too. 

Dot: Me three. 

Lou: Hey! Did everything go okay at HQ? 

Butch: You should have seen me. I had them eatin' out of my paw! Heh heh! How are things here? 

Lou: Great! 

Yakko: They've been perfect! Now that Everything is normal again of course. 

Lou: Hey, do you wanna play some ball? 

Butch: Nah. I gotta get back to work. 

Wakko: Well, we'll see you around Butch. This isn't Goodbye... but rather... so long until we meet again. 

Yakko: Why do you say that? 

Wakko: Because Something tells me that this is the part where the villain gets his comeuppance and we laugh at it. 

As Butch watches Lou bring the ball back to his family, he smiles. "He would've been a great agent." He said to himself and closed the Fence Window, leaving Lou with his family, for now, letting him enjoy himself.

Carolyn Brody still works as a Real Estate Agent, even at 62 years old, and is still an avid animal lover. 

Although Professor Charles Brody's Formula was altered and lost, He now had more time to play with Scotty and got a better job as a Vetrinarianary Assistant.  

Scotty made the School Soccer team on his Second Tryouts. All the practice with his Family, Lou, and the Warners ended up paying off. He also made the US U21 Team on his First Try and currently plays for the Vancouver Whitecaps. 

Today, Scotty is hailed as one of the best American Wonderkids of his age and is currently working for a transfer to Europe, particularly for Brighton in the English Premier League, before eventually working his way towards his boyhood club, Manchester City. He still is an avid supporter of the Uruguayan National Team even though he plays for the states. 

Once Lou came of Age as an Adult Beagle, he did join D.O.G.S. and became the head official of the whole thing. He also got himself a wife and some puppies too. 

Butch still works at D.O.G.S as a field Agent. He would go on to train several new agents over his long and eventful Career.

Ivy still works at D.O.G.S as a field agent and still is fond of Butch. She was assigned Elsewhere after The Brody Case was closed. 

Sam took a new position with Peek at the Covert Operations branch of D.O.G.S. Peek is also the tech specialist and Leader of Covert Ops.  

As for Mr. Tinkles, well, Wakko was right. He did get his comeuppance... He was put in a cage carrier by his new Owner, Sophie. 

Sophie: That's right, Mr. Tinkles! You have been a very bad kitty! I'm just going to have to teach you how to behave! Now you're going to have to live with me... (opens the door) and my sisters! 

Sisters: Oh! Mr. Tinkles! Oh! Ohh.... Look what we made for you! 

They reveal several outfits they made themselves for the cat. 

Sophie: Yes... 

They take a lot of Pictures of the cat in their outfits. A clown, a Cheerleader, a lady, a  fruit hat, a pirate, a magician, a soldier, and a jailbird with the standard cap, and grey and white striped shirt and cap. All this was embarrassing to him. But all he could say was...

Mr. Tinkles: This can't be happening...

Eventually, this treatment of being dressed up for embarrassing photos drove Mr. Tinkles mentally ill and insane. 

Due to this diagnosis when he was found by Dog Agents, he was interred in Alcatraz, where he was detained for the next 9 years.

As for the Warners, they returned home to Burbank, where they closed the Case on the Mission, for now. 

Wakko: That's done and dusted. At last. 

Yakko: I know. That was some adventure. But let me tell ya, there's no place like home. 

Dot: It's time to rest awhile. Well, until the next Movie of course. 

And of course, Adventure... was always waiting for the Warners. Especially as they Grew Older. One day, the phone rang. 

Yakko: Hello! Warner Water Tower!

???: Is this Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner? 

Yakko: This is he! 

Indy: It's Indiana Jones. Do you want to come with me on another Quest? The war's over and we're exploring Mexico. 

Yakko: Yes. Yes, we do. Come Sibs. Adventure calls! 

Wakko: Let me guess. It's Indy, and it's time for another classic Thrill ride! 

Dot: Yep! I wonder what we'll go for next! The Shankara Stones, the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, I can't wait for what's next! 

But I won't tell you more... or else I'll spoil the next story!