Tinkles' New Plan/Ransom Video

At Mr. Mason's Mansion the same day, Tinkles and Calico were listening anxiously to a phone call between Professor Brody and a Veterinarian, because the Other night, the Ninjas had indeed bugged the phone as confirmed by Calico.

Prof. Brody: (on the Phone) Hi! Doctor, the cure for dog allergies? Success! Done!

Vet: (on phone) Fantastic news! Send it to me tomorrow and I'll have our guys verify it. We're all set!

Prof. Brody: Great! I'll do it first thing in the morning! God bless you! 

Mr. Tinkles: (slams the tape player shut) This is unacceptable! If we do not act immediately, that work will be out of my reach forever! Do you know what that means? 

Calico: Mmm... Oh. Who, me? 

Mr. Tinkles: Were you not paying attention? 

Calico: Not really. Are you mad? 

Mr. Tinkles: Yes! I AM MAD! (swishes paw at him) You little bug of an imbecile! 

Sophie: (comes in) Mr. Tinkles! 

Calico quickly grabs the tape and runs away as Mr. Tinkles resorts to his "Plan B".  

Sophie: Guess what I made for you? (giggles as she shows the white Persian cat a Maid's dress) Now you can look just like me! 

But defying all logic of the film (so far), Mr. Tinkles speaks up. 

Mr. Tinkles: No, I think not, Sophie. Those days are through.

This shocked the maid.

Mr. Tinkles: What's the matter, Large Marge? "Cat got your tongue"? 

Sophie: No... no...

Mr. Tinkles: Boo! 

Sophie: Oh! 

Mr. Tinkles: (mockingly) Oh my! A talking cat?! Scary... isn't it?! 

Sophie faints as Calico comes out of hiding and the goons come out one by one. 

Mr. Tinkles: Lock her in the closet! We must remain on schedule. 

Calico: Wait... so does that mean...

Mr. Tinkles: Yes! OUR DAY HAS COME! 

Mason Flocking, Inc. A factory for flocking Christmas trees with artificial snow, of which Mr. Mason was the owner, but being an elderly man confined to a wheelchair and life support systems, he had to usually stay home, but bringing him to the factory in his Limousine with cat goons to drive it was part of Mr. Tinkles' new Plan.

As the workers moved things around, the Security guard at the gate heard a horn honking and saw the limo driving wildly. 

Calico: BRAKE! 

(tires squeal)

Calico: (beeps horn) Gas! Brake! (They stop at the Gates) Are we gonna get away with this? 

Mr. Tinkles: Watch me. (lowers window as the Security Guard sees Mr. Mason) 

Security Guard: Mr. Mason! What a surprise, sir! 

Mr. Tinkles: (imitating Mason) Good Morning, Human Guard. Let us in. That is all. (rolls up window) 

Security Guard: Of course, sir! 

Calico: Gas it up down there, step on it! 

The guard opens the gate as the hench cats floor the gas. 

Cat: Get off the brake, people!

Mr. Tinkles: Oof!

(tires screech as they make a turn)