Scott's Soccer Struggles/Tinkles Visits Mason

The next morning, Scott, Lou, and the Warners got up and were downstairs. Scotty was carrying a soccer ball in his left hand. Why? Today was the most important day in Scotty's life to this point: Today was the day for Soccer Tryouts for a Junior Team. He notices Lou.

Scotty: What are you lookin' at?

(Lou tilts his head and perks his ears up and lets out a "Mmm")

Scotty: Well, I guess you're kinda cute...

(The metal door of the Labratory opens and Prof. Brody comes out)

Yakko: Oh! Hey!

Prof. Brody: Oh! Hey! Scott, you know... last night, your mother and I... had a conversation that you and I should talk about.. you and me and my big project.

Scotty: You wanna sit down?

(he and his father sit on the stairs, Lou and the Warners listen)

Prof. Brody: Now, your mom made me think that... I'm coming to your soccer tryouts this Afternoon.

Scotty: Nah. You don't have.

Prof. Brody: Yeah... But... Here I come.

Scotty: Really? Okay. Okay. Cool.

Prof. Brody: Cool, cool. Good. (looks at watch) Time for you to go to school.

Scotty: See you, Dad.

Prof. Brody: Oh yes. See you. Go, go, go. I'll be cheering for you! Our team is "Red hot!" Your team ain't doodly squat! (chuckles)

Hours Later...

(Scotty kicks a soccer ball in frustration)

CRASH!

Wakko: Someone send him a bill...

Yakko: Ikr?

Scotty: I stunk! Worse than stunk!

Carolyn: Scotty? Have you seen these little... Tryouts?

(Scotty kicks his ball far out and something breaks)

Lou: (watching from afar) Wow... he really does stink.

Dot: (watching with him and her sibs) You could say that again.

Carolyn: Oh...  I guess It didn't go so well, huh? What did the coach say?

Scotty: (kicks ground) He said the tryouts for the girls team are on Monday...  (Lays on the ground)

Carolyn: What about your father?

Scotty: (moaning) I dunno.

(Carolyn stormed inside and knocked on the metal door of the lab and Prof. Brody does come out with his Mask on, and he's covered in wires)

Carolyn: Soccer.

Prof. Brody: Honey, I'm right in the middle of...

Carolyn: Soccer.

Prof. Brody: Uhh, No thank you, I have to...

Carolyn: Soccer!

Prof. Brody: Oh! Oh! I forgot.

Carolyn: I know you're always busy. Your work is important.

Prof. Brody: I had a breakthrough and I... oh...

Carolyn: He's your son!

(Lou and the Warners watch the two arguing)

Yakko: (points towards the shadows in the window) Stereotypical Married Couple fight.

Wakko: Maybe we should do something with the... Soccer ball and address the Elephant in the room.

Lou: Hmm...

(he brings the soccer ball over to Scott and he turns around)

Lou: ? (Tilts head and perks up ears again)

(Scott lifts the Net up off him and Finds the Warners with them)

Scotty: (pets Lou) Good boy.

Ivy: (from Afar) Ahh... a beautiful sight.

(She and Butch watched through the hole in the Fence)

Butch: I thought you said you'd never talk to me again.

Ivy: Well, now I have a reason.

(Scotty is heard laughing)

Butch: Spare me the lecture just this once.

Ivy: He's just a puppy, Butch! He doesn't know what he's getting himself into!

Butch: Well, forgive me for not teaching him the finer points of getting his belly scratched. Now... I have a job to do.

Ivy: (chuckles) I don't seem to recall you complaining when you got your belly scratched. Hmm? Under the moon? Before a mission? You'd call me "Lamb Chop", and then you'd blush whenever I called you "Liver Snap."

(Cut to Peek and he laughs loudly)

Butch: (from Peek's Screen) If you think you can win me over by dredging up ancient history...

(Cut Back to Butch)

Butch: You're Barking up the wrong tree. Ivy, I'm gonna say this nicely just once: Stay away from the kid.

Meanwhile, at the Mason Manor...

Sophie: (from afar) Mr. Mason! I have someone to see you! (She comes into Mr. Mason's Room carrying Mr. Tinkles who is wearing a Pink Bonnet) It's Mr. Tinkles time, Mr. Mason! (Chuckles) Tonight, he's wearing something very special for you. (Sets Tinkles on Mr. Mason's Bed) There. Does that make you happy, Mr. Mason, huh? Are you happy now?

Mr. Mason's monitor beeps quickly with a Message flashing "WARNING", indicating a heart attack, and then his life support system displays the message "CEASE FUNCTION", forcing Sophie to take action, She gave Mr. Mason a great big Chest compression, causing him to jerk up and start his heart again, but normally.

Sophie: (to the Cat) See how happy you Make him, huh? You make his heart go "Boop." Alright, I'll leave you two young things together.

(Sings as she leaves the room and shuts the door behind her)

Mr. Tinkles: Evil does not wear a BONNET! (Throws his pink bonnet off)

Calico: (comes out of a Waste Basket) I'm coming out, is she gone?

(He came closer as Tinkles spoke)

Mr. Tinkles: (shakes off) Did Genghis Khan ever wear a bonnet? No! Attila the Hun? I don't think so! But he did wear a furry hat, maybe a black bonnet? Yes. Uh-huh. Ok. (Clears throat as Calico Sat down, and lifts up a Dish cover) The ninjas failed and failure is UNACCEPTABLE! (Drops Cover on the Table and the Metal clangs, then grabs a roll) If they ever dare to show their faces again, you know what to do.

Calico: Yes. Tell them to wash with a loofa sponge. Kidding! Hello?

Mr. Tinkles: (sighs) This can't be happening... (angry) I want them ELIMINATED! (Slams table with his Paw)

Calico: B-but they did manage to bug the phone, so maybe we can look at the glass as half-full?

Mr. Tinkles: Grrr... (throws Roll at Calico and it hits him)

Calico: Ow! That's what I like to do...

Mr. Tinkles: Ah, putting a happy face on things, I see. What an interesting philosophy. At what point did you forget that WE'RE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD?!

(Thunder Rolls as Calico jumps onto the Bed and sits in front of Tinkles)

Mr. Tinkles: The Clock is Ticking, and our margin for error is slight. Tomorrow, you will send in... The Russian.

Calico: Dimitri Kennelkoff, right?

Mr. Tinkles: Who else would I send to do some dirty work when the first time fails?

(He sips on his milk)