p!wder

6 years later.

i punched the machine harder, and harder, and harder. they had been catching up on our team score, me, ekko, and powder had been working hard on our scare for two days and they just catch up since the ref thinks pushing people into it counts when its their team who does it.

the board looked a little like this

TEAM BOMBERS<3                     TEAM R¬D
3kk0                                                ur$ala
p!wder                                            kar1
d3$trUcta                                        m1a

BOMBERS<3: 7966
R¬D: 7542

they were catching up and quickly, they had tricked the refs that they coudnt go back after they pushed one of the guys on there team at the machine that made the score bump up that high. ekko topped our score the most since i was out getting food and other supplies for a few hours, giving him time to go 100 over my score. it may seem like there far behind but there not, getting 500 more isnt to hard. especially when they have a 120 pound top side wrestler, but we have something he doesnt. combat skills, ekko is going to convince them to do a fighting match instead of competing with points, it suprisingly had been powders idea to have matchs instead, but it also scared me i mean powder is one strong girl but shes good with bombs and guns, shes not that much of a combat girl.

the match isnt for 2 more day so we have some time to prepare but in the meantime i just decided to sit on the couch with the prettiest girl i know. powder, "hey pow you doing okay? ya know since youll have to go against some top sider fuck face" i calmly ask the heavenly girl who sat only a a single foot away from me, she was perfectly sitting with knees to her chest, and she was coloring on a bomb she made last night. " ill be ok dessy, i have a plan too beat those punks, theyll pay for everything they did to us" she smirked at me, her voice putting me into a indescribable trance that made my heart beat like i seen a million ghosts, i didnt want to hold my feelings back anymore, i have spent 6 years loving this girl, so i did the only logical thing. "im sorry if you dont want this"

mystery girl 2 pov

its been six very long years since everything had went down in the under city, six very long years of knowing vi, i was only investigating a lead i found, i never meant to get myself roped and attached to my kidnapper, well she isnt really my kidnapper if she saved me. she saved me more times than i can count, her pink hair made me want to tug at it all ni- no caitlyn you cannot think of vi like that.

" hey cupcake" she called out on the left of me while i stuffed my face with mashed potatoes, i looked at her " thinking about something huh? " she tsked at me, as if she knew i was thinking of sinful stuff id want her to do to me, " stop vi im not in the mood" vander raised his eyebrow at me, im normally always in the mood for games and arguments so i guess he knew something was up " chillax cupcake i was being a meanie" she stuck her tongue at me to fit her dramatics she likes to pull, "ur hot, why dont you have a boyfriend?" milo asks, hoping to find out i didnt have some secret boyfreind that i was hiding.

how do i tell him? just straight up tell him, maybe not so straight tho.

"im gay! very gay.." i shout out, well way to go caitlyn you messed up your coming out moment "HAHA U OWE ME BIG TIME" vi yellls at milo, getting into his face making his back away. "thats okay cat, you should rest up big game tommorow, were watching some 15 maybe 16 year olds fight. they got there way out of doing it the easy way some how" vander rubbed his hands together and got up, he grabbed our plates and left to the kitchen so he could wash the dishes and go do something else, i dont really know what he does " what a softie" claggor points out "i think itsnice of him to raise us like this, but thats just my opinion" i stated, pushing my chair back and going to my shared room with milo. they shared diffrent looks between the three of them before i left, maybe it wasnt always like this?

i was in my room reading when i hear the door opening, thinking it was milo i said "im bottom."

"im top" a female voice says, i felt a warm hand, with bandages wrapped around the bottom, the hell?!