i was happy

powders pov

"im sorry if you dont want this" were the word i heard come out of destructas mouth before i felt lips on mine, soft and smooth lips rubbing against my own. the voices in my head were telling me that she didnt truly want this and that i was terrible at kissing, i barely heard them when i was in the comfort of her. she always made me forget the voices, and i coudnt give a damn what the voices were saying, i was happy.

destructa grabbed my hips lifting my waisting off the couch so she could put herself inbetween my legs and her hand on my shoulders from behind, shes always known i like being comforted and being around others, i kissed back. when she got the hint i wanted this and i wasnt uncomfortable she kissed me again with more passion and more rough.

ive known destructa for awhile and i know shes very rough with every thing, i wonder if shes rough in bed? i felt a tongue swipe my bottom lip, i had felt the rough patch of a scar on her tongue that made me lift my hips up more. i didnt open my mouth though, i wanted to know what she would do if i didnt, i wanted the thrill of her bossing me around "open" she moaned seperating our mouth for just a second so she could say that " make me" i say between kisses, i smiled into the kiss feeling powerful for a second.

she roughly gripped the part of my thigh right before my ass, i gasped. she had just enough time to stick her long and hot tongue. the smooth feel of her tongue with tinges of the rough patch made me feel something i never felt before, she pulled away " we should stop before this gets out of hand" she says giving me a peck on the lips immediatly after.

"yes we should" i smile with another peck on the lips " but i dont want to" she whines giving me a bunch of kisses on my stomach.

we did stop and just cuddled on the couch, i fell asleep immediatly, for the first time in a long time, i fell asleep with a smile on my face.

ik this one is very short but i dont want to put jinx and detructa in the same one with vi and caitlyn because im gonna wait awhile before doing a real sexual scene with jinx and destructa

PEACE OUT PARTY PEOPLE!!!!