blue hair

vi's pov

i woke up in the middle of the night right around 2am, i look down and see caitlyn wrappped up in the blankets with a peacful look on her face. i guess we shifted when we fell asleep because i was spooning her before we fell asleep and now she had her head on top of my stomach, her legs were spread across mine. i never meant to make such a big move but ive been wating for this for 5 years out of our 6 years of knowing eathother, powder would love caitlyn, they very briefly met 6 years ago but that it. if they knew each other more they would be good freinds, caitlyn everything i want in a woman, she kind but has a mean side, shes smart, beautiful, confident, has a perfect accent, she is basically a god.

i play with her navy blue hair for a few minutes till i fell back asleep, feeling the comfort of my new found girlfriend, well i hope.

in the morning,

i woke up to a vibrant orange ray of light i my face, we found a bunker on the top side but its not in piltover, i shift caitlyn off of me and cover her with the dark purple sheet, i walk into the kitchen to see every one is awake, other than caitlyn of course. "whats for break fast" me and milo started a thing where we do 'break' as its own word and fast as its own word, its alot more entertaining. "cereal" claggor calls out, milking spitting out of his mouth in the process "we got corn pops?" i ask leaning against the fridge waiting for an answer "nahhh" milo leans back in his chair while dragging his word. "then im not eating" i push off the fridge and sit next to vander, "i forgot to get some im sorry, forgive me?" claggor softly asks, which didnt sound so soft since he has a very deep voice. "yeah, yeah whatever softie"

caitlyn, not long after came strutting into the room in black ripped jeans, a navy blue long sleeve under shirt with a black crop top on top. "morning cat" claggor was the first one to greet her, "mornin" then milo "theres cereal" then vander.

"mornin cupcake"

"good morning every body, how was your guys' sleep?" what a sweetheart.

"good"

"i kept tossing and turning"

"barely slept"

"had a hot blue haired girl in my bed, i dont know how she got there"

"your lying vi, that was my bed" i gasp.

"that was you!" i sarcastically shout, milo started choking laughing, claggor looked lke he was going to die laughing, cander giggled a little.

powders pov

sevika and silco whisper to each other for a bit.

the seating plan here obviosly was planned, silco knows i always sit here and ekko across from me. the destructa sits on the right of ekko so shes at the end of the table and on ekkos left is sevika, silco is on the other end of the table, on the right off me is marcus, and the left of my is finn.

the table holds to people on the end and three people in the middle on both side so that leaves jayce sitting next to destructa and marcus.

this was the most confusing shit to write im sorry

"what is this? why am i here marcus" jayce asks the enforcer next to me, "were here to make a deal with them jayce, we have to."

this jayce guy didnt seem pleased with what he said, but i coudnt focus on jayce very much when i noticed destructa and marcus looking at eachother like theyve seen a dead man walking. marcus ignored jayces look, "hello destructa, long time no see kid" he gave a slight smile "you were dead" when he said that, he instantly stopped smiling. "they never found a body, you guys asumed i was dead" she argued back, i look over at silco to see if he had any answers but he looked as confused as i did "we found your blood and some guys said they saw you and you were better off dead by now" he shot back, getting angrier "those were the same guys that-" she paused not knowing if she should finish.

*sexaul assualt mentioning*

"the same guys who raped and abused me for countless hours while you jerks were pleasing yourselfs to my birthday cake" she stares intantly at marcus, we all stared with stunned looks, ekko's for had dropped onto his plate, silco had his fist balled up, my mouth was on the floor in anger. what the fuck.

sevika's pov            *just a heads up when sevika says tris she means destructa*

when i heard what tris said, i immediatly balled my fists in anger. tris is like a daughter to me, she reminded me alot of myself when silco first introduced me to her, she trained hard, she never gives up, does others dirty work if they cant do it themselves. i do silco's dirty work because i have to, she does ekko's and powders dirty work because she can, she'll do it if it keeps them clean and out of the sight of trouble.

she trained with me in the morning on weekday but on weekends we go out at night and hang out, just the two of us. we go for a run in the morning on weekday and work on combat skill, weekday we sit and talk.

it was me and her, in those moments i feel like im not a undercity bitch that does silco's dirty work, i feel free when im with her. shes my daughter wether or not we have the same blood. she is my child.

i didnt want to put her parental figure as silco bc i have his and powders relationship on hold till i can finish i few more chapters focusing on destructa a litle more then ill try to fit some father and daughter between powder and silco. i promise you ill try