family<\3

flashback

caitlyn's pov

tap, tap, tap, tap- "stop tapping, i called you in here for help not for you to continously tap whatever your tapping" i sternly say to my very anxious little sister, "no, i will tap on my bomb if i want to, cause if i dont i might sweat just enough for this to blow up."

i whip my head around to see her holding a bomb she most likley made "why do you have a bomb in the house!" i yell in a hushed tone, she just shrugged and threw it up into the air and caught it. she is going to kill me, "mom and dad will be home soon, help me lift this" she tucked her green hair behind her ears and placed her bomb next to her.

she helps me lift the trap door that was below the floor board of my room, i look down into the hole and see a pit of darkness "hey i need a-" before i could finish she threw her bomb down there, i immediatly take cover around my arms. waiting for the blow, but it never happened.

i look out from behind my arms and see that the bomb let out a bright green light, "you should have got that it wasnt a real bomb, i would never put the family in danger," she gives me a look of disgust for thinking she would bring a bomb into the house.

i knew she was hurt that i would think she would bring a bomb into the house, i didnt know what i was thinking she never brings bombs into the house its like a rule of her own not to bring any explosive bombs into the house.

actually stratch the thought of me not knowing why i thought she would do that, im not very proud that i thought that but, i thought she would do that because she is from the undercity.

my dad adopted her from a dying man he found on the other side of the bridge, she was only 5 when her real father died and she was given to us. my mom only thinks of her as a act of kindness to show the people of piltover, my dad thinks of her as a daughter. he woudnt trade destructa for anything,

present day

vi's pov

i was getting ready to go watch the fight when i heard a knock on my door, i quickly finished putting my shirt on and opened the door. it was caitlyn, she looked stressed out "hey vi" she walked pass me and sat on one of the three couches in the room. she sat with her back straight and her hands neatly placed on her lap. yup, something is definitly wrong.

"im going to talk and not stop talking, and i need you to listen and only listen okay" i nod my head and sat on the couch across from her, "i miss my little sister, destructa. she was the light of my life, if i was crying she put on a little show to make me laugh, if someone hurt me she showed them who was the bigger person, if i need someone to talk to she sat down and let me talk. she was kind, to kind actually"

"my mom had made her out to be dangerous her whole life, even when she was a beat up five year old little girl who had lost her real father and was going somehwere knew without any time to prepare. everyone thought she was gonna lash out one day, and they were right but it  was entirly there fault she left, they had used her for so many years so she went back to the one place she knew she would fit in"

"the undercity, i went after her 2 years later when i was told that was where she was, i would have gone sooner but i had been told she was killed by the people in the undercity, not taken in with open arms by them" she started sobbing, i knew she wasnt able to continue so i went over to her couch and hugged her tightly, "its okay"

the name destructa ringed in my head, was she talking about the destruta im thinking about?

time skip

we had arrived at the arena type place, we had the fifth row since you had the best view from there, i went in my normal outfit while milo went with his brown sweatpants, white tanktop, and bandages going from his wrists to his elbow. claggor wore his everyday outfit. we had to limit caitlyn from standing out in the crowd so we made her wear a tight black longsleeve with a dark blue ripped up overalls.

i sat in the middle row seat and caitlyn on my right and milo on caitlyns right so vander was on the edge while claggor sat behind caitlyn since they boost seats up on the sixth row. we paitently waited for the fight to start, which took much longer than usual, and holy grail of bitchs were there alot of people.

destructa's pov

we were about to do our grand entrance, well not really a grand entrance but we were about to reveal ourselves to the crowd.

i was more nervous than a skunk when it sees a human, i could barely talk to the fight manager without stuttering.

lets hope this is a good night.

no one's pov

the fight manager put headphones onto ekko's, powders, and destructas ears, that was one of the rules the other team made, they coudnt hear. team bombers didnt excactly agree but they didnt have a choice in the matter.

they all got different songs, ekko had laffy taffy by D4L playing into his ears on reply till the fight ended.

powder had hears to never growing up by avril lavigne playing.

destructa had watch me by silento playing.

the three werent exactly fans of the songs they were given but they had already picked out of the music jar, so they coudnt go back.

before the fight they got to listen to there songs, destructa started vibing in the changing room listening to her song, ekko danced infront of the whole crowd of people who were there to prepare the fight, powder sang to her song for awhile.

this'll be fun.

i was totally not running out of ideas:) also thank you guys for reading my barely finished book<3