BOY SAVIOR

no ones pov

vi sat in the crowd waiting, and waiting for some sort of action to happen. when she was getting ready to up and leave when someone started talking, over a microphone.

"hello to all of you in this crowd, we know you've all been waiting for quite sometime but we assure you that out contestants are a few out of million. we had addressed code name for all of them, starting with team bombers. we have- wow wasnt excpecting these names, boy savior. what type of code name is that" the mystery guy chuckled.

soon enough ekko walked out with his mask on, waiting till the introductions of code names are done, "then we have, jinx" he calls out.

powder came out skipping, taking her stand right next to ekko, "last but not least-" he chuckled a little looking at the card with the code names on them. the whole of team bomber didnt know eachothers code names, powder had almost died hearing ekkos. "we have, destroyla?" the anouncement guy threw the card away, shaking his head at the names he had just read.

caitlyns heart broke into a million peices at the mention of the name she had called her little sister, her sister had colored tattoos on her body with crayola markers so she came up with the name destroyla to make fun of the girl, caitlyn just brushed it off and hoped someone else came up with the name, oh how wrong was the blue haired girl..

she came out with sunglasses and tape covering her scars that lined her rosy cheeks, she didnt wear anything fancy to the fight since she almost always messed up her clothes when fighting her opponents.

"tonight, our first contestant from team bombers is. BOY SAVIOR"

ekko was pinned against mia whos code name was 'pinkie'.

the whole team bomber squad thought it was lame and pathetic, she was even wearing a pink dress with pigtails, everything about this mia girl was pink. while everyone who wasnt supposed to be in the arena left, ekko and mia got ready to fight. ekko was in position and mia checked out her nails, acting as if she knew everything, ekko acted quick and threw a punch at mia's face. "THAT WASNT FAIR THEY DIDNT SAY FIGHT YET!!!" she screeched, holding her bloodied nose "we dont say fight down here princess" the anouncer yells from the other side of the arena.

as soon as the anouncer stopped talking, ekko kicked mia's legs from under her so she fell flat onto her back,  mia barely had time to fight back before a punch was thrown at her already sensitive nose. ekko then started rapidly punching her face, hoping she'd passout before any damage was done to him.

mia kicked him right in the abdomen, making him curl but not stop punching her face, she threw a huge punch to his face, he shifted but it didnt give mia enough time because it was already to late, one quick blow to the stomach knocked her out clean.

ekko soon after had passed out from exuastion, not before seeing the timer.

15:42, he was punching her for fifteen minutes?!

im so sorry if this is  bad ill try to edit it a little later, and ill try to get jinxs and destructas fight today, if not today than tommorow.