Intro / Chapter 1

WARNING! This story will contain depression and self harm. Im sorry if it offends anyone, I just really wanted to include it in my story! I have also struggled with these things, I'm not making fun! I'll give you a warning when there's triggers. Enjoy ; w ;

This is it. The day had finally arrived. It was time to forget everything about your past and reach your dream. You were finally moving to London! Getting away from everyone and everything that had ever hurt you.
especially him....

~ your POV~

I let out a sigh.
"Well mom," I started to say, "thank you for driving me."
"Oh honey, of course! The least I can do for my baby (y/n) is drive her to the airport!" She replied. I could see her (e/c) eyes getting misty.
"Mom, please don't cry!" I exclaim, pulling her into a big hug.

She hands over all of my suit cases and hugs me one last time, before seeing me off to the plane gate, all while blowing her nose into a tissue.

'Sometimes she can be a real blubber head, I'm almost twenty-one for god sakes!' I think to myself, smiling just thinking about her. 'But, I guess that's why I love her.'

I continued walking up to the plane entrance, smiling like an idiot to myself.

'I hope Nathan will be okay without me. She'd better step up and be a real parent for him.'

Nathan is my twelve year old younger brother. We did absolutely everything together, ever since our dad passed away and our mother had turned to drugs and drinking to cope with the pain, almost four years ago.

Nathan depended on me for most things, especially to comfort him during thunderstorms. We had become very close.
He didn't come to say goodbye at the airport, as he didn't want to cry in public.

'Tch, loser.' I laugh, thinking about my brother.
I boarded the plane, sitting in my assigned spot. Thank god I got the window seat.

I turned my phone on airplane mode and plugged in my headphones, resting my head against the seat.

'This is it. Goodbye USA, hello London.'

I wasn't exactly tired yet, so I decided to watch Dan and Phil play the Sims 4.

Gosh, I loved them so much. I've been watching them since they started YouTube.
They were both pretty cute too, if I might add.

After watching Dil get rejected by Summer Holiday and Eliza Pancakes, I logged off of YouTube and listened to my favourite band, (your/fav/band)

~~ time skip brought to you by Dil~~

I must have fallen asleep sometime during the flight, and when I woke up the flight attendant was tapping my shoulder. It took me a while to wake up, but she finally did it.

"Uhm.. Excuse me miss?" The woman said calmly. I jerked my eyes open, suprised by her touch.

"We have just arrived in London miss." She calmly said to me.
I looked around the plane. All of the seats were empty. Everyone had already gotten off!

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I hurriedly stood up and gathered my luggage out of the compartments, practically running out of the plane.

I eventually found a bathroom in the London airport and dropped all of my things around me. I rested my hands on the side of the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess and my makeup was smudged.

"Dammit." I cursed at myself.

I pulled my hair brush out of one of the bags on the floor and fixed my smudged makeup.

I looked a little more decent, not that the baggy sweatpants and My Chemical Romance shirt were doing me any favours. But, too lazy to change now.

I picked up my bags and started to head outside to hail a taxi. It took me a while to figure out where the exit was, but after ten minutes I finally found my way out.
At last I got a taxi to stop, and I told him the address to my new apartment.

'Hopefully the neighbors are nice.' I thought.

When we finally arrived, I paid the driver thirty pounds, as I had converted all my money at the airport. He helped me get my bags out of the trunk, and drove off.

There I stood, facing my new home.
'Guess I'd better go in.'

I opened the door and looked around the main entrance. It was quite small and there wasn't a person in sight, hence why it was so quiet.
There was also no elevator, and my apartment was up seven flights of stairs.

Great.

With all my luggage inside, I started the everlasting trek up to my new flat.

Almost halfway up the staircase, I guess wasn't looking where I was going, and I bumped into someone.

I stumbled back, nearly falling down the stairs backwards, until someone put their arm around my waist and caught me.
During the flailing, I had dropped the bags I had around my arms, and they fell down a couple of stairs.

"Whoa! You okay there darling?"
"You shouldn't go bumping into pretty girls like that, man."
"Tch, shut up. I didn't do it on purpose."

I heard two people bicker to each other, and my heart sank. I had heard these voices millions of times before.

I looked up to the stranger still keeping me from falling, holding tightly onto my waist.

Dan Howell. And Phil Lester, standing right behind him, both smiling down at me.

~~~~~~~

WHOAA this took way longer than it should have to write xD.

But anyway, please let me know if you enjoyed and/or want more! I have loads planned for this story! I'm really enjoying making this, so I hope you want more.

Later guys! <3

~breanna