Chapter 2

I started blushing, like, intensely.

"H-h-hi....!" I finally manage to stutter out.
"Hello." Dan answered. I found myself completly entranced by his dark, chocolatey-brown eyes. He seemed to be staring at me.

'D-do I have something on my face? Oh my god I must be blushing like crazy. This can't be happening, can it?'

"U-uhm... Could you help me up?"
"Oh, of course!" Dan exclaimed, seemingly caught off guard.
He helped me stand up on my feet, and I immediately looked down at the ground.

Phil was the first to speak.
"Well hello!" He started to say in his cute accent. "I'm Phil, and this is Dan!" He exlaimed, holding his hand out for me to shake.

"I-I know who you are..! I watch you guys on YouTube all the time! I love your videos!" I say, maybe with a little too much confidence as I shake his hand.

"Oh so your a fan! That's awesome." Dan says excitedly. "What's your name?"

"Oh! Sorry, how rude of me! My names (y/n) (l/n)." I answer, brushing my (h/l) (h/c) hair out of my face. "I just moved to London, my apartments up a couple flights."

"Are you the one who bought that apartment? We live just cross the hall!" Phil said happily. "That's great!"

"Let us help you with your bags." Dan chipped in.
"No please, I've bothered you enough already." I answered.

"It's the least we can do for almost knocking you down the stairs."
"YOU almost knocked her down the stairs, Dan." Phil pointed out.
Dan smirked, and started downstairs to get the rest of my luggage, followed by Phil.

I smiled to myself.
'Is this really happening? Did I really just meet Dan and Phil?! This is insane!' I thought to myself while squealing silently and jumping up and down, unleashing my inner fangirl.

I hopped down the few steps and picked up the bags I dropped, then leaned against the wall and waited for the boys to return.

"Lead the way." Dan said to me, flashing his cute little smile. And his dimples. Oh my, his dimples. He's so perf- n-no, stop (y/n). He's your neighbor now. No more fangirling, starting now.

I unlocked the door to my new home and looked around. Dan and Phil set my bags down near the door. All of my furniture had been delivered earlier in the week, all I needed to do was set it up. I sighed.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" Dan questioned, looking concerned.
"Oh, nothing! Just tired." I replied, turning around to face them.

"Why don't you come over to our place for a bit? We can help you set up tomorrow!" Phil asked me.
"R-really? Wouldn't I be a bother?" I asked, tugging at the sleeves of my jumper.
"Not at all. Come on over when your ready, were just next door." Dan said, and him and Phil left through the open door.

It was then I realized I had been in my dirty sweatpants and sweatshirt, I really looked like shit.
"Ugh, of course I had to look like this when I met them!" I say outloud, knowing I'm alone.

I quickly changed into black skinny jeans, my Black Veil Brides jumper and black converse. I swiftly run into my new bathroom, check my makeup and hair, and head over to Dan and Phil's apartment.

I knocked lightly on the door three times, and it swung open almost instantly. Dan was on the other side of the door.
"Hey (y/n), come on in." Dan showed me in, and we met Phil in the lounge.

"Wow, your apartment's so cool..." I say, staring in wonder at all of the geeky, nerdy things scattered around the room.
"Yeah, it's nerd paradise" Dan said, laughing at his own joke. He's so cute. Wait, no! Stop (y/n).