Chapter 7

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how amazing Dan looks in this picture ^^^ like omg ;0;

*triggers in this chapter* and also get ready for some feels ;-;

~~~~~~~

~~Dans POV~~

'I can't believe someone would do that. Especially to (y/n). I swear if he ever comes near her again, he won't see the light of day.'

I could feel (y/n) slowly drifting off to sleep. She sniffled.
"I'm right here." I whispered, leaning over and kissing her cheek. "You're okay."
She grabbed my hand and held it as she slept.

~next morning~

I woke up with my arms still around (y/n). She was still asleep, and I dared not wake her up. I leaned over and checked my phone. It was 9:26 am.

'Ill let her sleep for a bit longer.' I thought as I started to twirl her (h/l) (h/c) hair in my fingers.

'I love this girl so much. How could anyone want to hurt her?'

(Y/n) slept for around 20 more minutes, and woke up slowly.

~~your POV~~

When I woke up, I felt Dan playing with my hair. I rolled over and hugged him, putting my head up against his chest.

"Morning sweetheart." He kissed my forehead.
"Morning." I answered back, still with my eyes closed. I could hear his heartbeat. It was soothing, knowing I wasn't alone.

"Ugh, I must look like a wreck." I pushed the covers off me and walk into the bathroom.

"Yep. I was right." I looked into the mirror. My makeup was all over my face from crying the night before, as I didn't have time to take it off. Dan called to me from his room,

"You're beautiful no matter what you look like (y/n)."
"Kiss ass." I called to him, and I heard him laugh.

I wiped off all the smudged makeup and fixed it up a bit. I had some of my makeup in Dan's bathroom, and had no idea how it got there. I guess it just kinda happened since we started dating.

Dan walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around me from behind.
"I love you (y/n). I will never leave your side, and I will never hurt you."
I reached my arms behind me and around his neck, leaning my head back and kissed him.

------

"Where's Phil? S-ouldn't he had bee home las nigh?" I asked Dan with a mouthful of Lucky Charms.
"Very ladylike." Dan snickered.
"Bite me, Howell." I chewed the rest of my food and swallowed.

"He's staying in Manchester for tonight aswell. He should be back around noon tomorrow." Dan informed me.

"Hey Dan." I looked at him. He turned his head towards me, and I opened my mouth, now full of chewed up cereal.
"Nice, (y/n)." He rolled his eyes and looked away smiling. I laughed, trying not to spit out my food.

After finishing my cereal, I stood up and took Dan's now empty bowl and head into the kitchen to wash them. I heard Dan stand up behind me, and I turned around.

"You don't need to come with me to the kitchen, y'know."
"I thought I told you, I'm never leaving your side." He states, picking me up and carrying me into the kitchen. I started to wash the dishes, and he dried them.

I liked moments like these. It was almost like we were newlyweds.

When Dan wasn't paying attention, I took a pile of bubbles from the soapy water and blew them in his face so it
went everywhere, including all over him.
"You little piece of shit." He grabbed another handful of bubbles, and I ran out of the kitchen with him chasing me.
"I'll get you! Come back here (y/n)!"