Chapter 26

SO LATE SO LATE SO LATE
IM SORRY OMG. I AM SHIT AT KEEPING UP WITH THINGS. ;-;
ANOTHER SUPER LONG CHAPTER?!
~~~~~~~

The months leading up to the wedding were all a blur.

Dan and I planned to have it in London, as that's where most of the people we were inviting lived. We picked the venue, wrote out all of the invitations and sent them, and before I knew it, the wedding was a few days away.

About two months after Dan had proposed, Carly, Zoe and Carrie were insisting that we go look for a dress. I protested at first, saying how it was much too early to look now, but after a lot of bugging and annoying me, they finally changed my mind by telling me we needed to go incase the dress needed alterations before the wedding.

~~flashback~~

"Do we have to go today?" I groaned and continued flicking through the channels on the television with Dan sitting on the couch beside me, his arm around my shoulders.

"Yes we do (y/n)! If we go any later, you're not going to have any dresses to choose from!" Carrie insisted as she walked over and stood in front of the tv, blocking my view.

"But I'm so lazyyyyy." I pouted and rested my head against Dan's shoulder. "Isn't it a little early to be dress shopping? The wedding's not for another nine months."

"That's exactly why we need to get going!" Carrie walked over and tugged on my hand, trying to pull me up.

"I don't think she's going to rest until you go, (y/n)." Dan chuckled. "Might as well go now." He said, and Carrie smiled proudly at him.

"Who's side are you on, Daniel?" I mumbled into his chest. He smiled and kissed the top of my head, then Carrie pulled me up by my hand and started dragging me towards the front door.

"I love you, (y/n)!" Dan called to me. I turned around and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"I love you too." I smiled at him, then leaned in for another kiss on the lips. Carrie scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"C'mon, you two can be all lovey dovey later! Zoe and Carly are already waiting for us!" She smiled and pulled me away from Dan.

"Bye Phil!" I shouted when I saw Phil come down from his room.
"Have fun!" He waved. I tried to wave back, but was quickly pulled out the door.

We hopped into Carrie's car, and she started driving towards a bridal shop where we were apperently meeting Carly and Zoe. Carrie was grinning over at me whenever she had the chance.

"Why are you so happy?" I giggled.
"I just can't believe my little (y/n) is getting married!" She smiled and wiped away some imaginary tears.
"I think you may be more excited about my wedding than I am." I joked, and she laughed.

We eventually got to the shop, and we went in. Just inside the doors, Carly and Zoe were there waiting for us. They both smiled and walked over to me, pulling me into a hug.

"Oh my gosh (y/n), we're so happy for you!" Carly squeeled.
"Thank you." I smiled at her. "I still can't believe you came all the way to London just to help me dress shop though."
"Pfft, do you know me at all? Of course I would do that! Now I didn't come here to talk, let's go find some dresses!" She grinned and tugged on my arm, and Zoe and Carrie followed.

We found a bunch of amazing dresses for me to try on, and we headed for a change room.

---

After about two hours and the fifteenth dress, I was starting to lose hope. I sighed and leaned my head against the wall in the change room, when Zoe knocked on the door.