Info ;

^^^^
Your mothers quirk is called appearance. She has the ability to change how she looks, as example she could change her figure to a younger version of herself, or change her hair colour as she pleases, ect, ect.
°
As for your father, his quirks name is morph. It allows him to morph into an animalistic version of himself, for example he turned into a wolf, his 5 senses would become like a wolf's, he'd gain a tail and ears, kind of half human, half animal.
°
Your quirk is called; quirks - (because I'm lazy and cannot think of anything else )

You are able to turn into different versions of yourself with different quirks, it's not as powerful as it seems though.
It takes a lot of time and energy to use it, and you need to be focused for it to work.
You aren't able to control which versions you get, they come randomly and can disappear just as quickly.
Drawbacks are that it takes a lot of energy, meaning you become tired easily.

............

Your father is rarely present in your life, because of his work & all being a pro hero. He isn't exactly the most known. Your mother was always the one to look after you, though you have always been closer to your father, you trust him more, and he never really judged you unlike your mother, she's always picked at what you do, making you feel weird about yourself, your pretty sure she's not meaning to make you feel bad.

You always find yourself drawing when you were bored, you found that it was a nice way to calm down and focus, to let your mind rest from all those thoughts, over time your art had gotten quite good.

You always have had a 'talent' to read people, you could notice even the slightest change in emotion ,

You frequently had panic attacks, for even the slightest things causing you to freeze up, unable to move your body. Subconsciously you were able to find a way to calm yourself down, describing the people around you, or by describing the way you were feeling.

You stutter a lot, especially when your nervous, stunning over your words as your mind starts racing, your not exactly a people person and would much rather be alone, a lot of the time people just annoy you, but of course you can't say "leave me alone I want to be alone, your annoying me, your voice is so piercingly annoying it hurts" to their face. Though it's rare, you do sometimes find some people comforting, people you genuenly want to be around.

When there's a specific person, in this case it's katsuki, that you just click with, or feel attached to them you are gonna feel comfortable around them, your able to be yourself around them, and they're really the only person who you'll genuinely listen to,
You also have pretty bad trust issues,

° I hope this all makes sense

Again, as I mentioned, y/n if based off of me, if I get annoying then feel free to click off 👍

I also really appreciate feedback, or criticism, or anything like that.

I hope you have a great day :D