16

I hate this chapter lmao 💪

It's cringeyy eck

My room was quiet, almost too quiet. Because, I had an English homework that I had completely neglected until the last day to finish it, and I needed total silence to focus on it.

I'd finished half way through the problems when a faint booming sound came from outside. I perked up And stared at my open window, thinking the sound came from that direction. Though, there was nothing more, so I knocked it off as my mind making fake noises.

I completed another question when that booming sound was louder, it felt odd. I got up out of my chair and stretched a second before walking to the balcony. Something felt wrong, two booms in a matter of a minute.. the only person I know that can create 'booms', or explosions, is Katsuki.

My eyes widened at my realisation, I thought to check his room in case he'd come back without me realising. A quick knock on the door, nothing. I waited a few seconds with panic slowly flaring up in my chest. I felt shit to open his door without permission, but I had to, to make sure he was safe. It didn't seem like Katsuki was in his room, it was nearly quieter than mine, and the time was way past when Katsuki would go to sleep.

After a quick scan over his room, I shut his door and quickly -but quietly- wondered out of the hall and through the dormatrary. Luckily, no one else seemed to be up at this time, so I was able to sneak out quite easily.

Katsuki had left his room about half an hour ago, originally, I thought it was for the fact he needed a drink or something, but then he didn't come back after too long, so I assumed he went back without me hearing. But now, with those very faint but obvious explosions, my breath had hitched dramatically.

I rushed out of the grounds, and followed to where the sounds came from. A few more sounded and I new I was on the right path.

My chest showed visibly how scared I was, my mind pondered through the chances of a villain, or maybe a fight, but it reached across the words 'Quirk malfunction'. It probably wasn't logical to think that, but with my malfunction that happened prior, it scared me.

What if Katsuki's Quirk malfunctioned? That would be.. bad, as an understatement. His Quirk was very distructable, to everything around him and to himself, I couldn't even imagine what could happen.

His body was naturally resistant to his explosions, thankfully, but with a Quirk malfunction— who knows how gruesome it could get.

I shook my head and focused on where I was heading, I could get Mr. Aizawa, in case it is, but if it wasn't; then I would have wasted Aizawa's time, and gotten the both of us in trouble. Ugh but what if he was needed, what if- what if it was really bad and we needed Aizawa as fast as possible..

I slowed in my tracks, the explosions had generally gotten louder because the closeness had shortened between us. I was panicking and turning my head from the direction of the explosions, to Mr. Aizawa, then back, and to my teachers' again.

What am I supposed to do? What if he's really hurt and needs Aizawa immediately? What if- Katsuki could get in trouble because of me.. but, I'd rather him be safe than to possibly die..

I figured it was best to head over to where Mr. Aizawa stayed, my hands were shaking in case I made the wrong choice, and Katsuki would get mad at me.

I reached his dorm and took a very long, shaky breath, and knocked on the door. It opened immediately due to Mr. Aizawa already having his hand on the door knob. I looked up, and seeing him made me panic.

I swore, that if any tears fell from my eyes then i would stab myself from embarrassment. Unknown to me, tears were already fallen since I even left my room.