11

Warning; mentions about killing myself.

I apologise if my writing still seems 'wack'.

What happened the other day was.. confusing.. to say the least, I was told by Aizawa that I had some type of quirk malfunction, and, well I've been hesitant to even think of using my quirk since.. I mean, obviously it won't happen again, I think, and it was completely out of my control. It was sudden, so.. even if I don't use my quirk the chances of my quirk malfunctioning is still the same isn't it? And, now I've got Aizawa keeping a closer eye on me for the time being, so he could be there in case of another 'quirk malfunction'. I remember he told me that ;

"The chances of a quirk malfunctioning at random is slim to none, although if you have already been through a malfunction, the likeliness of having another one's chance is now jumped up by 10%, for at least a week or two it'll stay like that, before the % drops back down"

(Completely made up)

10% isn't much but it's still too much for my comfort. Huh it's kind of like an earthquake, with aftershocks.

——————————
I'd found my way walking past the dorms in the morning, my body moving on it's own as it became used to my 'routine'. First, I wake up at whatever time, I walk to my bathroom and stare at myself for god knows how long noticing every little flaw that I could see, then grabbing a drink of some sorts from the kitchen and either 1, go back to my room and pretend nothing exists. 2, go to class because duh, school exists. Or 3, I get caught up with someone else and end up staying in the common area. Today was option 2.

I checked the time on my laptop, 3:42 am, I couldn't get myself to sleep even a little bit earlier, so now I was just watching as the time slowly crept up to 7:00. I was becoming bored of my laptop and looked around, glancing at something I could do, anything. I spot my notebook on my desk, not wanting to leave my bed, I crawled over to the edge of it and desperately reached my arm out, stretching my fingers as far as they could go to reach my book, my fingers brushed the tip of it and just as I was about to grab it my knee slipped and I hit my head on the bed frame on my way to the floor.

"Ow.." is all I could say as I rubbed my hand on my head, I felt a really bad headache about to commence, and a flush of heat rushed along my body, immediately making me overheat and start to sweat, breathing heaving and slowly, counting my breathe with carefully as to not overheat my self more.

I turned the a.c on and stood infront of it too cool down, while completely forgetting about the notebook.

I sat down on my bed and turned back to my laptop... I feel like I'm forgetting something.. ughhh I'm so bored and why do I have such a bad headach- OHhh.. the notebook thingy.. fucking dumb dumb. I hit my head twice with my hand in a fist when I thought the last three words. I whined in my head that I didn't want to get up and slouched my back forwards, looking down at my laptop, it's brightness was turned down more than half way because my eyes were sensitive in the dark.

"Grrr" I basically growled, but without the 'growling part' and finally grabbed the notebook, then quickly ran back to my bed again and wrapped my blanket over my legs,

"... why did I want -tthis..." I said staring at it plainly, barely blinking. I zoned out trying to think of the reason I was so desperate to grab this notebook, I subconsciously opened the book and I brought my attention back to it when I saw the lined paper,

"Oh yea, I was bored." I said with my voice monotoned more than ever. I flipped through a few of the pages until I found a blank one. I thought about what to do with it, what do I write, or.. should I draw? No I have a separate sketchbook for that. I mean I've used the first few pages and they were just filled with shit for school, and I am in no mood to put up with school right this very moment.