12

Todays the day my friends leave me because of how ugly my room is.. maybe. I'd moved a few things around here and there before I headed of for school, I had to make it perfect. Or at least as perfect as I could make it.

School went according to the time schedule, no need to go into further detail as it was quite boring. Breaks were just held with chatter and eating, though I never ate anything.

* Insert bell sounds because I don't have a word to describe it. *

"Sleepover! Sleepover! Sleepover!" Mina, tape, and Bugzapper were all jumping around infront of me and chanting, breaking me out of my thoughts to remember.

"Oh.. right, that." I murmured beneath my breath, clenching my fists. I got up from my desk and packed away my things, once we all got everything we headed to the dorms, the others went to grab their belongings while I sat in my room, in the usual spot on my bed. Katsuki was the first to show up. Huh, i half expected him to just ignore it and stay in his dorm..

"What are you staring at?."

"Oh, sorry hah.." I looked down to my hands that were still clenched into fists in my lap. I looked back up once I heard the door swing open with everyone else.

"Sorry i-if my r-room isn't as you expecte-"

"Woahh, so comfy!" Mina blurted out, her eye's looked like they were shiny as she and the others - minus Katsuki- were looking around. My room was pretty plain, and kind of dark? I had a dark grey fluffy rug that covered most of my space, and a double bed that was next to one wall, that wall had a few small decorations on it. The other side had a desk with a bunch of art supplies, a shelf with very little books on it, it mostly held random figures on it. And the blinds were a grey that matched the rug. In the middle of the room there was a little table that held a TV up, I never used the TV since I'd always just use my laptop instead.

"Pretty neat!" Tape put his fingers to his chin like his hand was the shape of a gun.
(just say f-boy face but without the face.)

"Thank you," I watched as everyone kind of put their pillows wherever, huh, woo go me! I didn't loose my friends just yet!.. I thought sarcastically, though if I said it out loud it wouldn't sound sarcastic, thanks to my monotone voice.

"Ok! What do we do first" Mina said once we were all comfortable.

"We should do some of the other games at night, obviously." Kaminari said with Kirishima nodding his head in agreement. Ah yes, here lies the night we play truth or dare at night.. like every. Other. Fricken. Sleepover.

Eventually we all decided to watch a movie, I suggested we watch 'a silent voice' which was my favourite movie, and if you haven't seen it then shame on you... Kidding, but please I beg of you to watch it.

We set the table up next to my desk and us all on the other side, me, Katsuki, and Sero sat on the bed that was quite low to the ground, while Mina, Kaminari, and Kirishima sat around it. Everyone on the floor were all surrounded in extra pillows that Mina and Kaminari Brought.

Earlier, before we all got comfortable, all of us grabbed a bunch of snacks, two packet of chips, popcorn, and I grabbed myself a half empty tub of chocolate ice-cream. Ice-cream was the one thing that I could eat without feeling sick, especially around others so naturally it became one of my favourite foods if not my favourite. I stored up a bunch of energy drinks and passed a few around to whoever wanted them, I may or may not have kept them hidden in a mini fridge because it may be concerning of how many I had..

O
o

°

.

The credits began rolling at the end of the movie.

" L/n ! Why'd you have to go and make me cryyy!! And on the first movie?!" Mina called out and sadly attempted to hit me with her pillow lightly, I just chuckled a little bit.