10

do not mind the times being added, they are just there to help me keep track, not sure if I will remove them or not

Also Aizawa might not act this way, I haven't watched the anime in a while and I haven't had time to analyse him yet. Same with everyone , I've just barely been able to analyse bakugou completely with how he acts and why he acts that way, and all other things. So I apologise if this isn't 100% accurate.

———————

( 1:34 pm )

I could feel the sharp pains of the burns on my body before I could even fully wake up, the second my mind woke, it would remind me of my previous mistakes. I carefully sat myself up slowly, trying to prevent it from being more painful than it already was, I walked towards the bathroom, feeling the bandages rubbing against each other. Once I turned the light on, I stood in front of the mirror staring at myself, I slowly started unwrapping the bandages to check how severe the burns were.

Wow... I am.. I am a fucking pussy. This ain't shit! So why the hell am I making such a big deal out of it? Why the hell is my body acting as if all my skin had been ripped off... I groaned as I started inspecting some of the 'worse' burns, flinching when I touched my collarbone and neck . I sighed when I realised the only way I could get rid of this unbearable itch was to heal my body.

"I can take care of myself, I don't need to rely on anybody els-se, I need to use my own quirk.. I've never healed something this bad though.. I-I'm sure it'll be fine" I sighed slightly, attempting to heal the almost sickening burns. Concentrate. This pain, I'm going to heal the burns, I will heal the burns. I focused, closing my eyes and resting my head.. full concentration.. a moment later, I could feel pins and needles, the feeling of physical static tingling all over my body. It made me want to rip my skin off but I had to stay calm. As the static began to fade, I looked up, the burns looked as if the skin around it was eating it, slowly pushing itself to invisibility. The tingling feeling soon vanished completely, although the injury's weren't. I tried and tried again but that's all I could do.

"It'll do, it doesn't hurt anymore" I mean, obviously it still fuckin' hurts, I just mean that- ugh whatever, I kneeled down and opened the cabinet in front of me and saw a first aid kit, I used the bandages from the kit to wrap around my fading injuries. Now my arms, neck and most of my torso were covered in clean bandages, my mind flashed back to yesterday, seeing my vision covered with flames, seeing my helpless body lay on the ground while a villain stood not to far infront of me.. it sent a shiver down my spine. I left the bathroom and changed into simple dark grey pants and a loose black singlet to stop myself from overheating.

( 2:10 pm )

I paced around my room a few laps, noticing I was hungry I kept debating whether or not I should leave my room, the courage I built up to leave was quickly washed away whenever I attempted to leave. My mind went on autopilot for the next few minutes just repeating this, a knock on the door broke the cycle.

"Hello?" A voice called out from behind.

" you can come in " I responded In quite a monotone voice, Iida walked in, looked around seeing my room for the first time, then quickly looked back at me.

"I just thought to check up on you, I haven't heard from you and it's already 2pm" he exclaimed, I smile slightly. Still being thoughtful enough to check up on me. .... Wait. It's already 2pm?? Oh wow..

" Ah I'm sorry for worrying you ! I-I didn't even realise the time" I chuckled slightly. He pulled the door open and motioned me to leave, he followed behind soon entering an awkward silence, although not for long.