CHAPTER - 3

The veelas were so beautiful and I'm sure everyone would be smiling bright, so i looked around to see padma, luna and cho looking with so admiration, they look so adorable, so I hug them quickly.

I came back to my position to see beside me, that the senior was looking at us and Mr. Lovegod laughing in the background. Well that hug definitely caught people's attention.

Fuck awkward, I look down, he laughs lightly,
" Your in Hogwarts right? " He asks. " Yeah I'm and i also know so are you. " He smiles again,
" I'm Cedric " He introduces himself. " I'm Y/n"
I introduce myself too.

Soon Bulgaria arrives and Cho and Padma scream so loudly like others. I laughed looking at them cause they went more crazy as Victor Krump comes in the field.

Everyone is so excited, and it's just so memorable, everything feels like it's radiating happiness.

Ireland wins!!!! Yesss, I jump slightly in excitement as I see beside, Cedric and his dad are also jumping with happiness, luna and her dad are also looking joyful.

I turn around to see Cedric filled with euphoria looking at me and saying " We won! " " Yes!! "I exclaimed too.

We all went back to the tent, the lovegods and the diggorys. On the way we see, an amazing band playing music. We all were walking together when, Cho,and padma pulled me in for dancing, I pulled Cedric and luna along too, I turned to check if they were okay with it and by the smile on thier faces I could understand thetly were  totally okay with it.

We all were dancing around, my heart was capturing every moment, the special dance of luna, the lovely smile of Cho, the sparking eyes of padma and the heartful laugh of Cedric.

Soon my friends got tired but I was not, I love dancing and I can't ever get tired of it. So I kept dancing and to keep me company there was Cedric. We both kept dancing together, my eyes never left him and never did his. We just danced and danced till the sun was down.

Finally Cedric made me stop, keeping his hands on my shoulder, he said, " That's enough for today, y/n." I laughed and nodded. " Yeah, we should get going, sorry guys I guess I took too long." I said.
" It's alright, y/n, glad you had fun. " Mr. Diggory said.

We were walking together and suddenly everyone started running and screaming, I looked around.
Mr diggory was talking to Mr. Lovegod, " You have take them to a safe place, come on let's go fast, I'll take y/n and padma with me. "

I took out my wand and so did everyone else. Padma was going with Mr. Diggory " Y/n, Cedric stay close to me, come on" And he took my hand, we all started running and we all knew that these were the death eaters. I hope luna and blaise are okay.

With such mess of a crowd, I got seprated from the group, I was trying my best to stay calm, I was running aheah when, someone pulled me to the side, I recognised the hand, it was Cedric.

" You okay? " He asked. " Yeah, but when did you get seprated from them? " I asked back.
" I came looking for you, can't leave you alone like this." He answered as he took my hand  and we kept running, deflecting some spells in the way, Cedric is definitely a great wizard.

We were still running when someone tripped over Cedric, he fell down, I helped him up real quick and he is definitely injured, " Your not okay Cedric we need to get to a safe place fast. "        " I'm okay, im okay" he said. " Okay then, let's go! " I say in sarcasm and step a bit ahead while he was not able to walk.
I went to him, took his hand over my shoulder and helped him up.

We slowly walked but still managed to reach in time. We are in the woods now and we don't have any idea where others are. I helped Cedric to have a seat. I sat down beside him and i am really tired, and he is too, I can say it just by looking at his face.

I move towards him, " Can I see it?" I ask Pointing towards his broken leg. He nods. I pull up his pants a little to see a lot of swelling, a broken bone maybe? "Do you think it's a broken bone? "
I ask him. " Yeah, maybe, it hurts a lot. Maybe we should use Brackium Emendo." He suggest.
" Well we are not sure about it? So how about Ferula? " He looks at me without a reaction on his face. " That's actually a good idea. "

I hold up my wand, " Ferula! " And a rating sounds come up as he groans in pain. I put my hand over his, as a sign of comfort and soon enough the pain is gone.