CHAPTER - 5

All of us in Luna's room, really excited for a sleepover. We get some milk and cookies to eat and let the fun begin.

Cho and Padma, pull me down on the floor and start talking. " So how is Cedric? Sweet and charming as everyone says? " I give them what the fuck look. " He is nice, why are you guys so interested? " I ask them. They think, for a while, and respond, " He is the golden boy of Hogwarts, the perfect boyfriend material." Answers Padma. I look at them annoyed. " Come on girls, we are better than this, don't talk about boys in an all-girls sleepover. And just to make it clear is anyone of you interested in him? " I ask them, it looks like it.

" Well not exactly, we would just like to be seen with him, not exactly like him. " The smart Cho answers. Well duh. " Exactly we don't even know him yet, so can we please stop with the interrogation. " I remind them. They agree.
" Yeah, let's change the topic " Padma says.
Soon luna comes too. " What took you so long luna? " I ask her. " Dad needed some help with shooing the nargles away. " She sits down.

We all enjoy the rest of the night, talking, playing, and eating. But we sleep early cause we are hella tired of all the running.

Next morning
I wake up, I'm the last one to get up, ugh. I get ready fast and join everyone for breakfast.
We all decide to meet at the platform on 9 3/4.
I soon leave for my home through floo powder.

I reach home, and my mum hugs me as soon as I land. " I'm so glad you are okay! Why didn't you tell me about it last night" Fuck who told them about the attack, oh right the daily prophet. " Cause I knew you will be worried mum, but I'm perfectly fine, see? " She looks at me and smiles.

After a few days
" I'm ready dad! " I announce while coming down from my room. My dad was tying his shoelace, I wait for him. " Come on then! " He says and we leave for Diagon Alley. " Bye mum! " I wave to her as we step in the fireplace, I take some floo powder and we arrive at the leaky cauldron as I announced Diagon alley.

As I arrive, the first thing I notice is the man that knew my name, going to hogshead inn. I want to follow him but I can't. Soon dad and I went to Gringotts bank, exchanged some money, and continued our shopping.

First, we went to buy books from flourish and bolts. " I have to buy the standard book of spells, grade 6 and defensive magical theory by Wilbert slink," I told the salesman and he gave me the books and dad paid for it and we left.

On our way back to the leaky cauldron, I came across the same man, really suspicious, I think I should talk to him. " Hey, the man with the power to guess people's names. " I tap on his shoulder. " Y/n! Hey! " He says as he turns around. My dad looks suspicious. " Hi, I never really got your name, what's it?" I ask him. " I'm Leo, and this must be your father and I'm guessing his name is y/f/n." Oh my god, my jaw drops, that means he actually has this talent. " Oh wow, your good. " I nod to him. Dad asks me, " Who is he again? " " He is Leo, my friend. " I reply. They shake their hands. " Nice to meet you, sir, well y/n good to see you again, I have to go if your free do come to meet me at hog's head inn. " He says and smiles. " Yeah, sure! see you soon Leo! " I say to him and we leave to our home. 

Next week at platform 9 3/4 quarter

We arrive finally, my mum hugged me, " You better keep sending me letters, and take care of yourself. " Not the waterworks. " Yes mom, I promise! " I say to her. 

Glad she is not crying. I hug dad and he just whispers, " Be safe, love you. " Love you too dad.
"Could you give this to serene?" I ask my mum giving the letter in her hands. She nods understanding, I hope she forgives me soon, it's already been 5 years now. Ugh stop, you cried enough over her. I wave goodbye to my parents and leave for the train.