CHAPTER - 7

It's been a week since school started and it's finally the weekend, getting a break from the same routine, I haven't spent much time with my friends I hope to catch up now.

At breakfast

" Morning Luna! " I chirp with a smile to her while taking a seat beside her at the Ravenclaw table.
" Morning y/n, your surprisingly late today. " She remarks. " Yeah I slept late last night, so what plans do you have for today? " I ask her.
" I'm going to study some herbology with Neville." She replies. I nod. I look over to the Slytherin table to find Chloe, but as usual, she isn't there. God how does this women manage to eat!?! I look around more and find Blaise. I walk over behind him and pat his shoulder, he turns around and I take his hand dragging him out of his seat. "Good morning to you too," He says while yawning. I chuckle and pull him to the side, out of the crowd. " Happy morning! Do wanted to spend some time together this weekend? " I ask him. " You mean like a date? " He asks with a smirk. I roll my eyes, " Yes it's a date and you will be there for third-wheeling. " I reply. " Wait what? " He asks with his eyebrows raised. " Chloe, me and you, it's been a long time since we hung out together. " I say to him with a sad smile on my face. " Yeah about that..... " He replies, guilt and regret covering his face. " What about it? " I asked tilting my head a little. " We meet in the summer at Draco's house and we kinda got into a fight. " He replies awkwardly.
" You telling me this now? Forget it. Just Make sure to work these things out and don't take too long. " I reply. " As you wish! So you haven't had food yet, have you? " He asks. " Nope, I will now. " I say to him. " You can join me... " He says. " Umm, Or you could join me? " I suggest. He looks over at my table and moves his head sideways while looking down at the floor. " I'll pass. " He says, I exaggerate a gasp and cover my mouth and he laughs. I chuckle and take my leave. " See you around! " I say to him and he waves me goodbye.

After breakfast

I was standing in front of the Slytherin dorms, waiting for someone to come out of it or someone to go in. Finally, I see Greengrass going in. I rush over to her, " Hey- Greengrass! Could you please tell Chloe that I'm waiting outside for her? " I say with a smile. " Yeah sure," She says and leaves. "Thanks! " I say raising my voice while she enters the dorms. I wait outside for a few minutes and she comes.

" Heyy Chloe! " I excitedly call her out. She rolls her eyes and stands in front of me, while I have my back against the wall. " Good to see you to y/n," She says with a smile. " So what were you doing? " I ask hoping she could hang out with me today. " Preparing for my detention " She replies annoyed. " Already? It's just been one week. " I reply, a little disappointed but not surprised. " Snape did not cut me off any slack even though I'm a Slytherin! " She complains. " What did you expect? Think of him as your arch-nemesis. I guess it would help, coping up with him. " I reply laughing slightly. She rolls her eyes and fakes a laugh. I shut my mouth up instantly, she is very scary when she is angry. ''So what was the main reason you were here?'' she asks.
''I was hoping we could hang out today?'' I ask. ''Can't, I have detention in half-hour, but tomorrow for sure!'' she replies looking at her watch. ''Okay done, see you tomorrow then. Also, sort things with Blaise, please. '' I say to her. She huffs loudly and says, ''Yeah I'll be the big person and forgive him like always.'' I smile and take my leave mouthing ''proud of you '' to her and waving at her. ''Bye!'' she says and goes back to her dorm.

I enter my empty room, walk towards my bed, taking out my muggle stuff. I find my iPod and my earphones lying there. I turn it on, plug my earphones in and play July by Noah Cyrus. I lie down on my bed and look at the ceiling.
I love spending time alone, but somedays it just gets really lonely like today.
I feel empty, my throat aches, my voice turns shrill, my breaths get heavy and tears cloud my eyes and the numbness takes over me. I play the song on repeat and let the thoughts in my mind wash away my brain and choke in a sob. I spend some time like this and it's already lunch. I pick myself up and head to the washroom. I look at the mirror and I don't recognize myself, I'm so much different now than I was just a few hours before. I smile and wash my face and head out smiling.

On my way, I feel someone following me and I take a wrong towards the other direction of the great hall, and I quickly hide behind a wall, I hear footsteps coming and take a peek to find it was Cedric, and I muffle in a laugh as he walks more ahead, right before he could take a turn to see me I jump out and whisper ''BOO!'' in his ear. Fear all over his face, I laugh loudly as he visibly relaxes knowing it's me, and laughs with me.