CHAPTER - 6

We finally arrive at Hogwarts, Cedric and his friends follow me behind. We walk to the Threstals and go on our way.

"I wonder how these carts carry themselves? " Theo asks. Axar rolls his eyes, probably knowing the answer, I think they have a love-hate bestie relationship. "They are Threstals, I have told you that a lot of times." He replies annoyed. " Well since I can't see them, maybe that's why I don't remember them, how can I see them? " He asks. Axar doesn't say anything, Cedric is lost in his thoughts. " After you see someone die. " I reply.
That seems to bring Cedric's attention back to the conversation. " What? " Theo and Cedric ask at the same time. " Yeah, you can see them after you see someone die in front of your own eyes. "
I reply like I was stating facts, I was kinda. " Wow" Was the only reaction that seem to come out of the golden boy.

We reach finally and I take my leave to the dorms. I enter the beautiful common room, long blue curtains draped beside the window, the stars visible from there clearly. Dark navy blue couches with grey pillows and a fire at the center of the room. Bookshelves across the room with tables and study lamps and comfy chairs.Telescopes around the windows and a few star maps lying around.

I enter my room to see luna and Cho already there. " Hey girls! " I exclaim and enter inside. " Hi y/n, let's unpack and head down for dinner? " Cho asks. I nod. " Sounds like a plan " I reply and begin to unpack my stuff, firstly hiding my muggle stuff, keeping my diary and books near the window near my bed, also pilling up soft cushions and blanket. I love the window near my bed.

I arrange everything else and wait for the other two girls to finish, we leave as soon as they do.
We sit down at the table and eat our food. Dumbledore's speech was as usually long and a bit uplifting, he tells us about the Triwizard tournament which is going to be held in a few months, at Hogwarts. Everyone seems really excited. After everyone settles down, Casual conversations flow in the air. I try to find someone over to the Slytherin table but as usual, she wasn't there. I see Cedric and his friends, talking and enjoying, and I genuinely smile looking at that and at the exact same time, Axar looks at me. I nod to him and he nods back.

We walk back to the common room, I spend some time together with my friends, then I head to my room, look over the books, to understand what's going to be taught tomorrow. Then I go down to my safe corner, luna and Cho are already asleep. I take out my diary write about everything that has happened from the last time that I wrote an entry.

The next day

The morning sunlight hits my skin, almost burning and waking me. I walk towards Cho and Luna's side of the room and to wake them up '' Hey! Luna, Cho rise and shine!' I say while opening up the curtains in the room. Luna wakes up soon, and Cho groans and says, ''5 more minutes mum!'' I laugh and creep up next to her and start tickling her, she jolts up from her bed laughing, ''I'm up! I'm up!'' she says laughing. ''Good'' I nod and leave to take a shower.

I come back soon and leave for the library. On my way, I meet someone, ''Hey y/n!'' I look where the voice came from to see Cedric, I smile. ''Hi Cedric, good morning.'' ''Morning, where are you going so early?'' he asks. '' to the library. What about you?'' I reply. '' heading to quidditch practice.'' he replies. Suddenly I see theo running around the corner and bumping into Axar and they come beside Cedric. ''Heyy y/n! Happy morning!'' Theo says excitedly, I chuckle. ''Morning Theo and Axar'' I reply with a smile. ''Axar just nods, and Theo smiles. ''Well, I better get going, I don't want you guys to be late for your practice'' I say. ''That's totally all right as Cedric is the captain, we can't actually start practicing without him'' Theo exclaims. Axar rolls his eyes and says, ''That doesn't mean that we should lag behind, she is right we will get late if we keep chatting here. '' he replies and I nod and look at Cedric, he opens his mouth to say something, but he doesn't. ''Well that's rude to leave her like that.'' theo replies. That's sweet. ''It's all right, don't worry about it, and you know what, I am the one who is actually getting late so I should get going '' I reply with a chirpy voice, a bit of sarcasm rolling off, cause I'm not getting late but they are. Axar mouths a thank you to me. I wave goodbye and leave.
'' We will see you later okay?'' Theo says. ''yeah sure '' I reply with a smile.